Damn you Mary Eunice!

I came behind her and started out slow. I slowly took her top off and it reveled a small red dress. As i took off that i honestly felt aroused. Now more than ever. With a sudden movement i turned her around, picked her up and slammed her on the table. As I started to undress i clutched her breast with an upward movement. 
        When i was undressed i began to nibble on the side of her ear. She put he hand on the side of my neck, slowly and gently. I began to slide my man hood up and down on her lower half. Then, her nipple began to feel hard. I finally shoved my man hood inside of her. Its so wide and loose. I thought to myself. Her grip on the side of my neck suddenly got extremely tight. I felt her nails dig into my skin. I was so arousing.
"OH, DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR, I'M HORNY." I yelled.
"ME TOO, YOU'RE THE BEST." She screamed.
"OF THE WEEK OR EVER?" I joked.
She hit me but i continued. I felt my testis flop around her ass. The sound of my skin smacking against hers made me think, this is something i've wanted forever but i've only found out now. She moaned loudly. I grunted even louder.
"SWEET GOD OF THESE HEAVENS AND EARTH I'M HARD!" I screamed.
"SHUT UP AND SHUT ME UP WITH YOU MOUTH!" She said.
I shoved my face against hers. The grunting and moaning only continued to get louder and louder. We had no protection beside maybe a birth control pill. It was just her skin and my skin.
        She was wet now. I had began cumming in the beginning. I used my hands to clutch both of her breasts. She used her hand to hold herself up on my neck. I used my legs hold her by he hips and to hump. I wanted to try something new. So i put my hands on her sides and moved her in a circular motion. She screamed. I again heard the smacking of skin. It was so kinky.
"OH, DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER THE SINS!" I heard someone scream. I turned around to see Mary Eunice.
"Damn, you Mary Eunice!" Jude yelled.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WI- WI- WITH A PATIENT? THIS IS TOO PROVOCATIVE AND PERVERTED. HOW.. WHY ARE COMMITTING SUCH SINS?" Mary screamed.
"BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN MARY! NOT A MACHINE! I. NEED. PLEASURE! LEAVE AT ONCE!" Jude screamed.
"NO, I CANT!"
"BITCH! I WILL FUCKING SUMMON THE DARK LORD SATAN TO GET RID OF YOU!" I turned around and yelled at her.
She cried.
"Heard someone needed me." Said satan magically appearing,
"AYYYYYY! Bro dat was me over here."
"Don't i know you from my fab website?"
"Swagmasteryoloboy420666"
"Bro, what you need you know you is my nigga.:
"Well me and my hootchie mama jude over here was gettin it on and then this lil bitch tryin to get in our way."
"Bro i hate it when that happens but i got chu you coo you coo." Satan said pulling Mary Eunice to the pits of hell.