𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

*If you want to skip right to meeting and interacting with Gilbert, skip to chapter 2. Don't worry you don't miss any important story line and plot* 

Y/n POV -Last Week-

I had lived in New York for most of my life, though my family liked to travel around a lot. So we never stayed in one place for very long. But the crowds and the city started to become too much for us. We wanted to find a place to relax and settle down. Considering my older brother, B/N went off to college to become a doctor last year my parents and I had nothing to do anymore. So my mother suggested we go to a small farming town in Canada, named Avonlea. I didn't expect much from this place, but I was excited about the new experience. We had packed up in a matter of days. We sent most of our large things out before us so we could come to our new home with all of our things already there. So when my mother, father, and I went on the train to head off to our new home, there wasn't much I had with me. But I had my head high for the adventure in front of me.

As we arrived in Charlotte Town I was stunned by how much like home it felt. I knew that we weren't living there but it was nice to have somewhere close by that I could visit if I wanted somewhere comforting. I walked around with my parents for a bit since it was such a long train ride. I had even finished a book while we were on there. But now we are waiting for the train to get us to Avonlea. I saw a beautiful store that sold the most exquisite dresses. I know I already had a few in my wardrobe, it didn't stop me from having the thought of getting a new one. Now my mother and I had finally sat down on a bench to wait a few more minutes for the train to arrive. My father had found someone to chat with so he left my mother and I to talk to each other.

"Hey darling, how are you doing? I know this is a lot to go through in such a short amount of time." My mother said, leaning in speaking to me in her sweet, elegant voice.

"I'm actually quite enjoying the experience! It's certainly much different than any vacation we have ever been on. But it's just as delightful!" I tell my mother, reassuring her that I was comfortable in the situation. I was being honest with her, I was excited to start my new life here. But if i was being 100% transparent, you would see that I was also nervous that I would struggle in the new school I was going to. Though I had great marks at my old school, I didn't know if the new environment would make me drop those great scores. Or if maybe there were students that were just overall better than me...that would slowly knock down my spirit and confidence. I knew I shouldn't be worrying about it but I couldn't help it. Everyone worries about something. It just so happened that this was the thing I worried about.

The train finally pulls up and my father grabs my mother and my hand to go lead us to our seats. This wasn't going to be a long train ride so I took the window seat to see what kind of things I could find along the way to Avonlea. There were so many beautiful trees and flowers everywhere. It was such a beautiful place that I would also be near all the time.

WE had finally arrived at the train station nearest Avonlea. I started to wander around as my parents arranged for a charraige to get us to our home. There were such pretty trees around where I was going to be loving for a very long time. It was such a beautiful change in scenery. Not as many people rushing around, it was just the sounds of nature and the few other people at the station with us. My parents had finally gotten the carriage and my father was beckoning me over to come bring my things. I strolled over to them with my bag and jumped in. We were finally nearing our new home.

"I can't wait to see what the house looks like!" I exclaimed to my parents.

"Yes I'm sure you are! I know it is a lovely place with a garden, and a small stable. It also has a lovely yard for you to go explore on your own" My father tells me. Now I was even more excited about going to have my own new place to find and discover.

We passed the most beautiful line of trees that almost looked magical. But it ended much sooner than i had anticipated because we had already started up the path to our new home. It was large and stunning. There were some large trees around it with branches that let glimmering rays of sun in. Almost raining down on the house like a miracle from god. This was the spectacular home that I was going to be spending hopefully years in. 

--------------------------------

If there are any errors please point them out and I would love your feedback

Thank you <3