Meet my parents

Jasmine's POV
"Jasmine come on we're leaving!" My dad yelled as I was trying to finish eating.

"Coming dad!" I yell as I finish stuffing my pancakes in my mouth and I ran downstairs nearly falling along the way. "Ow!" I whisper as I hit my knee on the steps. I got down the stairs alright but I had a bruise, oh well.

"Bye mom love you" I said to my mom as she held out my money so I could go shopping while my dad was at work.

"Please be more careful coming down the stairs next time." She said which made me laugh.

I nodded and ran to my dads red Ferrari and checked my phone. I got a text from Brandon, his text are so cute.

From Brandon: I need to talk to you!

To Brandon: what's wrong baby?

I was worried, is he gonna break up with me? NO we've been dating for 5 months he wouldn't do that to me, would he? I just started to stare out the window watching the birds fly when my dad snapped me out of my trance.

Brandon's POV:
I have to tell her that I'm dating Sarah, Sarah's her best friend, she's going to kill me if she found out I was cheating on her. I love her but I love Sarah more than her, this will ruin my life her dad is famous and so is her mom. I'm such an idiot, and I have to tell Sarah that I'm cheating to.

To Jasmine: I need to talk to you!

From Jasmine: what's wrong baby?

I can't believe this is so hard! What am I gonna do? I decided to call my friend Alex and tell him.

"Hey Alex I gotta talk to you it's really important!"

"What's wrong is Jasmine hurt" he asked, well at least not yet she's not hurt "dude what happened?"

"She's not hurt...yet I-I-I I'm cheating on her with Sarah!" Silence,"bro don't tell anyone, swear?"

Silence, he hung up crap! He's gonna tell her everything! I was so frustrated about this!

Jasmine's POV:
"Jasmine, were here you can get out now." This snapped me out of my trance and I jumped.

"Sorry dad I was just thinking." I unbuckled and walked in the studio. I already saw this guy Sawyer, he was a singer and he was pretty good. I punched him playfully in the shoulder causing him to flinch.

"Hey you little brat" he said and I turned around and stuck out my tongue, we always played around like this.

"Dad I'm going out shopping....I'll bring you back something!" I said as I walked out the studio.

Walking around was really fun except the paparazzi, they always asked if I was dating Taylor. Taylor was a actor who I worked with for a movie and we kissed, I don't like him, I told the paparazzi this but they don't believe anything. I saw a really cute looking shop that I've never seen before, I walked in and I smelled something like burned paper. I got the creeps and ran out hoping no one saw.

As I was walking I noticed a couple kissing but WAIT THATS MY BOYFRIEND! I waited till they were done and texted him....

To:Brandon: hey where are you?

From Brandon: at home with my dog, why?

Oh no he is not cheating on me, I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and I said "hey you dirty lying jerk, I hate you so much Brandon!" He just stood there in shock.

"Wait I can explain" I just kept walking to the studio crying along the way. Oh great paparazzi are noticing, they started asking questions about what happened.

"Did you just have a cat fight"

"Are you two done being a couple"

"Does this mean no more Brandon"

"LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!" I said trying to walk faster.

I got to the studio and I just barged in and tried not to draw attention, I walked past sawyer in the booth singing his new song "so you say" and he saw me. I said "shhhhh" I didn't notice I was crying but he did.

"Hey Jassy are you okay?" He said as he hugged me.

"N-n-no B-ran-don cheat-ed on m-m-e." I said in between sobs, I just kept crying into his chest. Don't worry he is 22 so nothing going on between us.

"It's okay, he's a jerk anyway, don't let it get to you."

"Thanks Sawyer, I'm going to go to the boardwalk and maybe go surfing or skate boarding, okay?"

He nodded and I went to the bathroom to clean up my gross face, I wet a paper towel and wiped my mascara off. After I was done I made sure I had my wet suit in my dads car, I did. I started walking to the boardwalk and bunches of people started to stare probably wanting to know where my dad was.

I changed into my wet suit and I was walking to the surf shop where my dad keeps my surf board and I felt someone touch my arm. My reflexes kicked in and I swung around smacking the person In the face, afterwards I realized I smacked Brandon.

"Sorry" I say walking right past him and go the the shop.

"Can I have Jasmine Brooke's surfboard please?"

The woman nodded and handed me my red/orange board. I was walking down to the water with my board under my right arm. I started to sprint to the water when I heard someone talking about me.

"Why is she even surfing, she's a nasty ugly piece of crap."

"Excuse me!" I scold as I stop dead in my tracks, it was this girl about my age and just as tall as me.

"You heard me." She spat back. "Your so ugly and selfish....you don't deserve a life like yours!"

"My life is just how I want it..... Just leave me alone.......bye!" I didn't want to start a fight so I just calmly handled the situation.

I sprinted the rest of the way until I got my thighs in the water, then I laid on my board and started to paddle out farther. I got out pretty far and a big wave was coming I didn't think I could make it but I tried to surf it anyway, bad mistake.

I felt me go under and I tried swimming up but I couldn't, I kept tumbling and then everything went black.

"Go get help!" Someone yelled, I could hear the people around me but couldn't move or open my eyes. I felt someone's hands on my chest and then I came to.

*cough* *cough* I coughed up water and pain shot through my arm, it must be bruised or something. I felt a warm hand on my wrist and pull. I stood up weakly and tried to walk I stumbled, then the same guy wrapped my arm around his shoulder giving me support. Man this guy I c-u-t-e.

"I'm Lucas Williams, you took a hard fall, luckily I was there."

"Thank you, can you stop by the surf shop so I can get my clothes?" I said staring into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Sure and your welcome." He let go of my arm, which didn't hurt nearly as bad now.

I walked to the shop and got my clothes, but before I could change I have to take a shower. "I'll be in the shower, bye and thanks again Lucas!"

"Here take this." It was his number ahhhhh I really like this guy a lot!

I walked into the shower room and turned on the water to hot and hopped in, hopefully no one comes in. I was done and I dried of then put on my clothes and walked outside.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked me.

"Yes thank you though."

I was walking back to the studio and when I got there something big happened.