Meeting Part 2

I don't know where I found this image. It's not mine. Also I couldn't think of a name for this chapter and I can't stand it when it says "Untitled part"and I don't know why. I just can't right under these conditions. Anyways let's get started.

Last time on Dragon Ball Z, our heroes faced a terrible crisis. And by our heroes I mean, the useless goddess specifically. We last left off when she was about to get JUMPED by (Y/N).

(Y/N):  Alright! Time to kick some a- butt.

Darkness got in front of Aqua in a defensive position.

Darkness: You can do whatever you want to me but leave my friends out of this!

(Y/N): Good offer but revenge takes top priority.

Darkness: In that case, I, a crusader, will have no choice but to fight you.

(Y/N): 'K.

Darkness takes out her sword

Darkness: Back down already! We already know who's going to win! I'm a crusader!

(Y/N): Your right.

Darkness: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah. I'm obviously going to win so give up. Noob.

Kazuma: We don't know anything about him, but he also doesn't know anything about us either. If Darkness fights him then he's sure to reveal his powers.

Darkness lunges at (Y/N). He was about to take out his sword but then he put it back when he realized she wasn't gonna hit him.

Kazuma: How do you miss him from 3 feet away while he's standing still?!

(Y/N): Well... Ok then? 

Kazuma: Megumin! Now!

While (Y/N) was distracted by the distraction, Kazuma and friends left as to not be hurt by the attack while also evacuating the villagers.

(Y/N): Megumin... Where have I heard that name before?

Kazuma: Where's the explosion?

Megumin: I don't know. It should be happening by now.

Kazuma: Don't tell me his power is-

Aqua: Virginity.

Kazuma: This is not the time to be making joke! We're in this because of you!

Aqua: Well he did it to himself!

(Y/N): What are they doing all the way over there? Are they running away?

(Y/N) ran up to them extremely fast. Fast enough to scare the shit out of them.

(Y/N): Well Aqua, where were we?

Aqua: Wait! Wait!

Kazuma sort of gave up at that point and accepted Aqua's fate.

Megmin: Hold it right there!

(Y/N): Huh? You guy have a kid in your party? Messed up.

Megumin: Hey! I'm not a kid! I am the great Megumin! Wielder of the strongest magic, EXPLOSION!

(Y/N): Oh yeah, now I remember. You're supposed to be like Yunyun's sister right?

Megumin: Wait you know her? What are you guys friends, or dare I say, lovers?

(Y/N): No, friends at best.

Kazuma: His entire attitude changed.

(Y/N): Anyways, see ya.

Aqua: Wait, weren't you gonna beat me up?

(Y/N): Oh yeah, I forgot.

Kazuma: IDIOT!

Megumin: If you do that, I'll have-

(Y/N): -no choice but to fight you. It's like Deja vu all over again. Move out of the way Loli.

Megumin: LOLI?!

Megumin sort of became depressed and was sort of on her own crouched in a corner.

(Y/N): Now Aqua, where were we, again.

Aqua: You beat me up!

(Y/N): Well I guess my job here is done.

Kazuma: THAT WORKED?!

 And for the first time in history Aqua was useful, but that's overshadowed by how much danger they were in because of her being Aqua.

Later

(Y/N) was getting along with everyone great. By great I mean he was incredibly drunk and flirting with every girl in the vicinity while also playing pimp and helping out some of the shy bois get a girl. It was getting pretty bad.

(Y/N): Oi! Aqua! Wanna 'frick'?

Aqua: Sure!

Author: No.

(Y/N): Oi! Megumin! Wanna 'frick'?

Megumin: I thought you said I looked like a kid. And no.

(Y/N): Oi! Darkness! Wanna 'frick'?

Darkness: How despicable... Sure!

Author: No.

(Y/N): Please write 1 lemon, please!

Author: No.

(Y/N): Oi! Kazuma! Wanna-

Author: Ok fine, I'll consider it. Also nothing gay cause I don't swing that way.

(Y/N): Yes! I wonder who it's gonna be...

Author: If I do write one then it'll be best girl.

Anyways that's it cause I'm too lazy to work anymore (sorry if it's 'too short'). Idk if I will do a lemon, but if I do, you already know its gonna be good. Except I've never written one so it's gonna be poop.