{Eight}

*few hours later*

CORBYN

I walked home and went to my room. I didnt see Nessa in her room. I went downstairs and went to her house. I knocked and the door opened.

I saw Roni. "Did Nessa come home?" I asked. "No. Shes at Jonahs" she said. "Ok" I walked over and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw Daniel.

"Wheres Nessa?" I asked. "Upstairs sleeping" he said. "Can I see her?" I asked. "Yeah" he moved and I walked upstairs. I opened the door to Jonahs room and saw something I wish I didnt see.

Nessa and Zach sleeping together. I was about to cry. I closed the door and walked down the hall. I sat on the floor and started crying.

"Corbyn?" I heard Jack. I looked and saw him in front of me. "What happened?" He asked. "N-nessa and Z-Zach are sleeping together" I said. He got mad. He walked to Jonahs room.

NESSA

I was woken up by the door slamming shut. I opened my eyes and saw an angry Jack. "What the hell Zach!?" Jack yelled. I got scared.

Zach woke up and saw him. "I'm sorry" he said sitting up. "You just needed to check up on her! Not sleep with her!" He yelled. "I'm sorry!" Zach yelled. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Now I'm pissed at you. Jonah and Daniel are going to be confused. And Corbyns crying in the hall because you're sleeping with her!" Jack yelled.

"Guys. Stop. Please. It's not his fault Jack. I was half asleep and asked for him to stay with me" "w-what?" I heard Corby.

"Corby. Please. Let me explain" I said. "You asked for him to sleep with you?!" He yelled. "Corbyn. She was half asleep" Jack said.

"Guys. Can you leave the room" Zach said. "No!" Corbyn yelled. I laid back down and turned around. Zach laid on his back. "Nessa" Corbyn said.

"Nessa!" Jack yelled. "What?!" I yelled looking at them. They didnt say anything. "Oh now you've got nothing to say?" I asked. "Fine" they both left. I cuddled up to Zach and soon fell asleep.

CORBYN

I was pissed. I sat on the couch. I closed my eyes and started calming down.

"Corbyn. How about you talk to her when she comes downstairs" he said. "Ok" I said. We continued watching our movies.

*time skip*

Zach came downstairs all ready. "Shes getting ready" he said. I got mad. I couldn't even listen to his voice anymore.

*time skip*

Nessa still wasnt downstairs. It's been about 20 to 30 minutes. I went upstairs and opened the door.

She was crying in the corner of the room. I shut the door and walked over. I sat next to her and she moved so she wasnt facing me. I sighed and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I overreacted. I didnt mean to yell at you guys. I just.... thought you liked him" I said. She looked at me confused.

"Why? Are you jealous?" She asked. "No" I said looking away realizing on what I just said. I basically just told her I liked her.