chapter 2: confession

After the encounter with izuku midoriya i have been trying to find information on him by stalking him or rather just following him i found out we are both the same age. Also,  some other personal stuff as well.

I also found out that there is competition for his love. Shoto todoroki is the man who is trying to take my sweet izu away from me. He also seems to have other friends such as uraraka, iida, and more pathetic useless people.

I could tell most of them had crushes on him they were all flirty and flustered. Although izuku was very obvious to the signs. Me and izuku have turned into great friends I've even made him blush a few times giving me hope that we can become more than friends. But there are somethings that made me want to just take izuku and keep him all to myself.
That todoroki always seems to walk with midoriya, they almost kissed! I wanted too punch and beat him to a bloody pulp.

But I would never spill blood for midoriya in front of him he'll cry or even worse never talk to me ever again. The only one who seems to notice the my glares being sent are uraraka, iida, todoroki, and some loud rude angry pomeranian.

The one who always seems too try to steal his attention the most is uraraka Which really pisses me off.

I continue to follow izuku when todoroki shows up they his whole face was all red. "M-midoriya i like you!" The boy shuddered. I was basically shooting knives at todoroki i looked over to midoriya he was also embarrassed and flustered but then he looked a bit worried. "Todoroki I'm sorry but I don't feel the same wa-" the broccoli haired boy's sentence was interrupted by todoroki running away.

I was filed with happiness knowing that he didn't like todoroki but still.....
A frown stained my face of the thought of him liking the brown haired bitch.

Eh i tried i feel terrible so yeah....

💜 Have a lovely day! 💜

Idk

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇