Introduction

Welcome! This is the second awards book on our profile! This is a graphic competition, and we will be accepting the first 24 people to become our contestants! You can enter in this competition with whatever skill level you like, but let it be known that we will not judge you harder or lighter based on your skill level!

The skills you need for this contest are:

-Cover making skills
-Aesthetic skills
-Sticker making skills 
-Creativity and an open mind! 

Now, every contest has rules, so here are the rules now: 

I assume you have followed the admins already but I'll say it again. Follow the admins respectthebangs and SilverBeams.  

Now this is exciting! We have two new judges that will judge alongside us! First, we have Moonlight-Fox, who is new to the world of making covers and graphics, but is extremely talented, and is also a good friend of both of the admins! Our second judge is incrediblestories2 who is an EXTREMELY talented graphic maker, and made our stickers for our Lunar Awards! She has a graphic shop, a graphic war herself, a graphic contest and a graphic tutorial! Please follow both of these judges* and check out their accounts! They are both amazing writers as well! 

*(this follow can be temporary and can be removed after the graphic war if you wish) 

1. Follow the people listed above

2. Be kind and supportive to everyone! This is a friendly war, if you are rude, you will be immediately eliminated. 

3. Please tag all graphic designers you know here. We need designers to begin this contest!---->

4. The rules, prompt and how many people will be eliminated will be stated in the Round blurb. Each one will be different. 

5. Your password is your favorite planet. 

6. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE YOUR OWN WORK. 

7. Nothing sexual, or inappropriate entries for any prompt, even if it is a romance. Keep it PG.  

8. Shout outs are appreciated! They are not required, but it would be great if you could promote these awards! 

9. You will have a week to make each graphic.

10. If you can, please make a separate book called Lunar Graphic War Entries, or something along those lines so that I can find your entries easily! If you don't want to make a new book, that is ok, put please have a section in your graphic book specifically for these entries! 

Next page for more info about the judging process and the form submission for the graphic designers! Remember, first come first served! The first 24 people will be accepted!