005

My Husband is a Mafia Boss (Season 1-3)
By: yanalovesyouu

Aemie is just an ordinary girl, but not the typical one. She's a positive thinker, kind, a jolly person, super friendly, sweet, childish, an accident prone, slowpoke, and a girl who's so in love with Barbie dolls. Almost everyone loves her. One day, she met a guy who can't get over with his past. He's the total opposite of her. He doesn't even smile and he doesn't have any friends. He treats everyone like an enemy and he really don't want to lose in anything. He is almost perfect; a well-known youngest multi-billionaire in the whole wide world and the most important thing here is this: he is a mafia boss! He's more dangerous than a gun.

One day, they accidentally met and in one swift move, they're already married. Is it really an accident? Or are they destined to meet each other? Each move and decisions can make or break their unknown future. Can her innocence be her intelligence? Can his anger be his happiness? Can their hatred turn into something close to love? Or can the truth be the lie they never wanted find out?

Will they be the living proof that opposites really attract? Will everything fall into the right place? Even if fate forbids it?