Chapter 9 - Cooking Cataclysm (Ramona)

I don't know whether I should be worried or elated. We finally decided that it would be a good idea to tell Asiya the truth, though I'm only harboring the smallest hope that she'll believe us. It's probably stupid to have hope, because I doubt she'll believe us. She believes many of the same things we do, but this is too implausible for ordinary people. Asiya may not be an ordinary person, but she still isn't into this kind of thing.

Ariana: We need to talk to you about something...

Asiya: That doesn't sound good...

I let out a sigh. I had a feeling that both of them would say that. Really, Ariana, there are better ways to introduce the subject, but then again, who am I to talk? When we decided that Ariana would begin the conversation, neither Teagan nor I had any idea how she should.

Me: Actually, it is! =D

Teagan: Very good >:)

Asiya: What? o.o

Teagan: I'll let Ariana explain it like usual

Me: Good idea :)

Ariana: We...er...uhh...

Me: Forgot how to speak ;-;

Come on, sister, I urge her silently. We need to do this. Useless or not, its worth a try.

Asiya: I won't bite. :)

Ariana: Okay, so... We dimension jumped.

Asiya: What do you mean by that? 0.o

Ariana: We appeared in a different place.

Me: I mean like one moment we were in one place and the next moment we were somewhere else...

Asiya: ...And when did that happen?

Teagan: like a month ago

Asiya: Around the same time you learned telepathy?

Ariana: That was how we learned telepathy

Asiya: You must have very vivid dreams

I moan, resisting the urge to slam my head onto the desk. Of course, she has to respond like that. If she can't even entertain the thought that we're telling the truth, she'll never accept that we ended up in Star Wars. She's never been willing to agree that it's real in another dimension. I'm not surprised by her skepticism in the least, but I'm still frustrated that I can't share my current life with my little sister.

Me: I'm not dreaming! ;-;

Teagan: We weren't dreaming! U_U

Asiya: I suppose next you're going to tell me that you fell into Star Wars -_-

Ariana: We did.

Asiya: That's impossible -_-

Her reaction is so strong that I can feel her disbelief radiating through the Force. Ouch. Does she really think we would lie about something like this?

Ariana: If it's impossible, then tell me how it's possible that Anakin Skywalker is standing behind me right now... >:)

I snort. That is definitely a good way to make her believe us. Not. Oh well. It's not like I have any better ideas. She's doing the best she can, I suppose.

Asiya: They're characters in movies. You're just getting too attached to them. -.-

Anakin completely cracks up, and I can't help but join in. She has no idea what she's saying anymore, and I can't help but laugh at her expense.