Black meets purple

Sam POV

Drip
.
.
.
Drip
.
.
.
.
Silence
.
.
.
.
Absolute silence
.
.
.
' it reminds me of that day '
My sneakers hit the puddle
.
.
.
.
.
the night wind blew
I walked past an alley with the only thought of keeping my food warm
I look down only to realize
.
.
.
The puddle was red.... I looked up our eyes met
Black
Met
Purple
Her eyes glowed with killing intent she seems about to despose me like her other victim ' oh my a new toy to play with ' I chuckled in her direction smiling and I toss her a chicken drumsticks. she stares , shock yet wary of the stranger"you looked like you need it". I replied shrugging my shoulders. She seems to eye me, after concluding I wasn't much of a threat ,with my weak body,she walked over to take the chicken drumstick ...store..it..in a box!? 'Not much of a eater huh'I concluded "but hey you should at least eat some you look like you need it!"I shouted. She shoot me a glare before heading off' damn what kind of killer is she not even cleaning up ' I complained in my heart before waving my hand over the area. The street lights flicker.
The shadows seem to creep closer and closer only......it seem to swallow the body and blood all in.
The small girl walk pass alley again
The scene of murder seem like it never happen.
.
.
.
The short girl met with the serious girl time and time again "it must be fate!" ,"Hello it's you again!" She exclaims but serious girl knew she knew it wasn't a coincidence that she bought too much food, too much clothes , claiming that that hoodie wasn't her style and just so happens to be her favorite color. She knew but she didn't mind ,maybe it feels nice to have... someone...a......
.
.
.
Friend
Yes a friend over time sheet learned the name of the short girl, Sam, short and simple it fits her....
Sam in turn found out her name, Winter, yup definitely ice cold like my bff
Yet they each keep their own secrets.
.
.
.