Lots of unanswered questions

Yeah sry about the not posting for a week okay let's get this story on the road ahem

Sam and Winter went back to the other world after, coming back from a " surprising " home visit to Winter pocket ,in Spirted away.
They landed on the gravel floor unharm , only to hear the screams of people and see what seem to be a building collapsing from 40 meter away which is quite close
Sam POV
"Well I will see you later" as I vanish on the spot ,grinning at her freaked out face. I hurried to the cause of destruction....."chuckles I am in danger" making a meme reference while people are panicking isn't exactly the best time I quickly look around for something I can use to touch the child and shadow walk into my own little dimension .' Wanna know why I couldn't just touch him, cause he was on freaking fire ' I scream with sarcasm in my head , using what little brain cells I have left I did a pro gamer move or logic..... just logic....I made a firefighter suit with the surrounding shadows and set myself on fire to fight fire with fire JK i walked up to him touch his shoulder and did what a I call child kidnapping....... before I shadow walked away I saw Winter running towards me ' well shit I am in for a beating' I did what you called fuck nah and shadow walked into my dimension, where she couldn't reach. I let go of the boy, he stared at me.
.......