Sublings with benefits

This chapter is 21+ if you cannot handle get your life in order grab some hobi water and 😉 enjoy.... if you can handle it WELL DONE 👍. You have officially lost your innocent 😇 eyes and mind. 

As you saw Jimin walk-in closer to you, you started to move back.

Y:N: what are doing Jimin, stay back!
Jimin didn't listen he kept on walking 🚶‍♀️ towards you and you stopped as your back hit against the wall.
Jimin started to give you kisses 😘 in your neck, you groaned in pleasure. Jimin chuckled against your skin which made you go still as his hot breath was to much for you to take.
Y/N: Jimin we shouldn't do this we're siblings. You said finally coming back to your senses.
Jimin: but the papers haven't been signed yet. Do you wanna see where this goes? Jimin said mockingly already knowing the answer by the state you were in.
You thought long hard (in your mind) well what's wrong with a little bit of fun.
Y/N: YES I do wanna see where this goes....
Immediately Jimin lifted you in bridal style and you put your legs around his waist he carried you to the bed and threw you.
He started kissing you on your lips your mouths moulding together perfectly you were breathing between the kisses and it was rough and passionate.  Jimin took your shirt off and your bra and started sucking you left boob you moaned in pleasure as he was massaging the right one.
Y/N: *moans* j-Jimin.
Jimin: that's right moan for daddy.
He started leaving wet kisses in your boobs and you felt his toy he going around and circulating the top of your nipple and you moaned more which made Jimin happy. (I do not know where I got this stuff from)
He then started to pull your shorts off and then threw them on the floor he looked at you with permission. And you nodded. ( of course you did I mean why wouldn't you?)
His tongue 👅 started playing with the centre of you p@ssy and you tilted your head back with pleasure and started moaning.
Y/N: j-Jimin (groans)
Jimin: like that ey?
He spanked you and said "call me daddy"
He then took off his trousers and released his member you opened your eyes widely as this was your first time and Jimin knew you were scared....
Jimin: don't worry I'll be slow and careful
Y/N: you promise
Jimin winked
Without warning Jimin entered in your and gasped as the pain was unbearable. He kept on thrusting slowly and slowly stated greeting faster you Kept on moaning until tears started to come out of your eyes.
Y/N: ahhhh fuck
Jimin: oh baby your so tight
The room started filling up with your moans until something was happening in your belly
Y/N: j-Jimin I'm-
Jimin: I know so am I
He went faster until you cummed on his member and he cummed in you then he thrusted a bit more until he kissed. Then he took out his member and covered you up with the blanket and you were next to him.
Y/N: well that was interesting....
we should've have done this you k ow you said while panting.
Jimin: well let's just say we're SIBLINGS WITH BENEFITS

HEY THERE I HOPED YPU ENJOYED THIS IF YOU WANT MORE LET ME KNOW DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT. Thanks