Authors Note

this book is almost done but there will be a second one, I know this book probably isn't the best but I'm trying here.

I am working on another book called "she's my pet"

here's the summary:

growing up in a world were vampires, werewolf's, witches and any other supernatural creature could walk freely, the only problem was that the government got to comfortable with them.

2018 they took over vampires becoming the most powerful.

werewolf's becoming second powerful.

and for the humans we were there pets... slaves... sex toys.... blood bags.

we stood no chances against them.

we were trapped.

stuck.

I'm 18 and still in a pet shop... I've been bought but all they would do was beat me and rape me no one wanted me. it was always the same excuse.

"she's to hard to handle" or "she needs to be broken first"

but that changed ones he walked into the store.

I'm not sure if he wanted me for different reasons or not but once his eyes landed on me I new right then and there that I was defiantly going to break after this master.

lord Lorcan

the most feared vampire.

_____________________________________

I gulped and backed up into the corning of my cage trying to hide or say hidden so he wouldn't choice me. he walked down the cages all lined up against the wall, his shoes clicking with each step still they stopped right in front of my cage.

not looking up I stayed curled up, plz don't chooses me plz plz plz.

but it was too late cause the next sentences that left his lips had me shaking with fear.

"Ill have her... she's my pet"

I'm working on different styles for the cover.

ill post more about this book and the cover's soon. let me know if you guys are interested in this cause I don't wanna write it and it be shit to you guys.

now with this book, there again will be a second on it might come out later I'm not sure I'm still getting together the ending for this book. I hope you guys are liking it so fare cause I thought about deleting it but with the likes and stars I'm seeing you guys have interest in it.

thank you guys too for 1.k have a good summer.