Nikki's POV

So it's the first day of high school. And there is no Mackenzie to ruin my years. But I have one class with the clique. But three classes with Brandon. Well got to get ready for school.

*at school*
"Well well well!" A familiar voice spoke. I was startled so I turned around and to my surprise I saw Jessica. I just stood there staring while my jaw flew opened. She was dressed in all black like someone has died. I asked. "Who died?" I had no answer so I just left the convo. But Jessica yelled angrily or upset "Mackenzie." I turned around to see tears stream down her face I asked "how?" "Ebola!" She said. "Aww poor her. "I said with sorrow. I was really thinking... Thats what u get. I went to my first class chemistry yas I was partners with Brandon. ( we had chemistry already 😍😘) so classes went on , finally time passed it was now lunch. I met with the crew and looks like they heard about Mackenzie 's death. That's all they would talk about! Then all of a sudden Brandon's hand pulled me up out of my seat and nervously said "we need to talk!" I said. "Ok!" We ran into the janitor closet. Once we got there he asked me nervously " will u be my girlfriend?" Then I said "no jk yes." Without thinking I kissed him on the cheek and left. And guess who I ran into...