three

Haechan suggested they stay in their dance clothes the rest of the day to spare the waste of time changing out of them. It was pretty obvious he was just saying that to have better access to Mark's biceps because of his tank top, but no one minded.

The rest of the school day went by as normal, with Renjun still getting Kun's help in math class, fawning over him practically the entire time. Renjun walked out of the school and was about to head for the bus stop until he felt a hand gently grab his wrist.

He turned around only to see Kun smiling at him. "Hey Injunnie, I sort of never mentioned it but we actually live pretty close to each other. I could give you a ride if you want."

Kun's smile was warm and his gaze was soft as he looked down at the shorter male. "O-oh sure then." Renjun giggled nervously and followed Kun to his car. Once they got in Kun started driving and turned to him.

"So that senior, Mei-Li, she's your sister right?" Renjun stayed quiet for a minute before sighing. " Yeah, you could say that." Kun tilted his head. "Is she not?"

"She's my foster sister, I live with my foster parents. My biological parents abandoned me when I was three."

"........I'm so sorry I shouldn't have aske-"

Renjun put his finger up to Kun's lips and smiled politely at him."It's completely fine, there's no way you could've known."

Kun smiled back and pulled up outside of Renjun's house. "So I'll see you tomorrow Injun." "Yeah, bye." Renjun got out of the car and walked up to his door, looking back at Kun with the same dorky smile.

Kun giggled but then stopped. The minute Renjun went inside and heard the same shouting from the same voice. Mei-Li. But this time he heard things, and he heard them clearly.

"Oh look, the invasive rat is home! Wait- is that Kun who dropped you off?! Don't infect him with the ugly disease Renjun! And don't think someone like him would ever like you.

An attention whore, a skinny stick ass hoe who'd probably swipe their v-card just to get the attention of one of the hottest seniors at school. What makes you think he even likes boys? When he looks at you it's probably in disgust. He's probably thinking how god decided it was ok for you to be born, it's obvious you're a mistake!

Why else would your parents have abandoned you and not your older brother? Because you weren't meant to be Renjun! You weren't mean to be happy, alive, attractive or even loved!"

Kun felt nothing but anger at that point, but his heart broke when he heard a door from the upstairs of the house slam closed. Poor Renjun was probably in tears by then. Kun wanted to go to him.

He wanted to hold him close to his chest and tell him he was worth something. He wanted to be the one to wipe away his tears and tell him everything was gonna be ok.

He wanted to tell Renjun that he mattered to him but, he probably wasn't the person Renjun wanted all that from.

Little did he know he was the only person Renjun wanted that from, but neither of them saw the other as a potential partner. Not because that's not what they wanted, but they didn't want to get their own hopes up. Kun let out a long sigh and drove home.