what to do

Authors note: THIS BOOK CONTAINS RAPE, SEX, DRUGS, FOUL LANGUAGE ECT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT STUFF DO NOT READ YOUVE BEEN WARNED

also want to say thank you if your reading and please enjoy!

Katie's pov: well ive never looked at him this way. But i think i have a crush on my bestfriend. Were in the same grade and his name is Noah choide. Hes perfect. The way he smiles you can see his dimples. And his laugh is so sweet and hes such an amazing person. Always there fir me when i need someone. And we hug all the time and hangout alot. But we were eating lunch at the café and I stopped and stared at him. The way his eyes sparkled just made me tingle. Hes just perfect. I don't know if he looks st me the same way. Well my name is Katie he calls me kk, but were 16 and we go to lakeside high school. Hes like my only bestfriend, we have ither friends but were basically alone most of the time. We met 5 years ago and have just been close ever sense.

"Come on you need to go to prom evreyones going" noah says to me as i told him I don't think im going. "No, no ones gonna ask me so im not going"
I secretly want him to ask me. We start walking home, hes also my neighbor so thats even better.

I get home and then its about 2am when he goes to his house. He snuck out and then i layed down. My phone buzzes and I see people are talking shit about me online again. This time someone got a video of him sneaking out and are calling me a slut. And alot of other things. I can feel the warm tears rushing out of my eyes. I look in the mirror mascara rushing down my face. I grab my bad and my phone and go out threw my window. I already have my shoes on, but I need to clear my mind. The garage. Its a place where people go to get high and drunk. I walk in and rheres people playing cards and hitting a bong. I have never been here or done drugs but I need something to clear my mind. People can see that I'm cryjng and this guy gives me his bing and I raje a bug hit and I drink rum.then I see this guy walking iver to me and he says. "Hey wanna go outside with me for a second to cmget some fresh air?" I mean i do it smells really bad in here. "Sure" we start walking out and then we walk around the corner and then i suddenly feel his hands running down my body.

"What are you doing" i try to get out of his grip but he's to stron. "Don't worry this will only take a seconds now im struggling even harder. "HELP!" i keep screaming but no ones coming. Now he has me pinned in the ground lifting my top of now the only thing covering my boobs is my bra. "HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY"

still no one.

Now hes trying to undo my pants. "PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE HES GOING TO RAPE ME" then i hear foot steps. I feel a little sense of relief. But instead of helping he joins as he holds me arms down. I start screaming louder and struggling more. I'm about to get raped and no knes coming to help. Then I hear noahs voice. Then i see the first guy fall over and the second guy to. Then i see niahs face and then he realizes its me his face drops. Then he starts screaming at the to guys and they get up and run. I'm shaking. Nothing is ok anymore. I try to cover my chest so noah doesn't see me like this. Niah starts running after them but he stops and looks at me. His face drops again. He rushed over to me. "Im sorry" i say crying. I curl in a ball on the ground. "Don't be sorry you haven't done anything wrong" hes still like 10 feet away from me and I'm still shaking. I stand up and take my pants of because I don't want them on. I'm just in my bra and underwear

I sit on the coutch and lay down then i fall on the ground but i don't get up instead i lye here. Then i hear Noah's voice. Hes yelling at the guy who gave me drugs then I see him punch him. Why would he do rhat for me. He sees me and walk over to me.

I out my head back down. He leans down and says "what the hell are you doing here right now" I look at him and just stare for a momment. I can feel the tears rushing out my eyes. "Someome seen you sneaking out and took a video and just guess why im upset" i close my eyes. Then i feel him picking me up. I'm on my feet but I'm bearly standing im using him as support. Why didn't you just come to me and i could have helped you" i glare at him. "Maybe because I didn't want to bother the inly person who cares about me and make you leave me" im referring to my dsd who left when I was ten. He looks hurt. "Bev, I would never leave you, im si sorry I won't let soemine ever touch you again"

He lifts me up bridal style to his car. He puts me in and then he gets in. He starts driving. "Where are we going i don't want to go back home"

"The park" he says and then i chuckle. Its where we met. We lay down on the grass looking at the water.

1hour later~~~~~

When we get there we're sitting in his car because it got to cold, but we were looking st the starts through the window on the ceiling. I turn and look into his bright sparkling green eyes.

"Why are you looking st me like that?" He asks.

"I like you. Like like likd you" he looks at me in confusion and shock. "No you don't ifs just the alcohol talking" i grab his hand. "No its not uve felt like this for awhile, the way your eyes sparkle your smile, your laugh. Your super smart and the funniest and nicest person I've ever met. No one is like you" i smile. Then i leen in closer to him. I lean even closer by the second. "Well now i feel like an idiot because you don't feel like that and I should never have told you" i look down. Then i feel his lips pressing hard against mine. Then it turns into a softer kiss and way more slow. The kiss depens. Then we stop. "Ive felt that way for maybe 2 years i just never thought you felt the same way" i laugh. "Trust me I have" we laugh together. "I look like a mess im sorry i bothered to you tonight" I actually feel bad that someone called him and he came all this way to get me. "Hey don't worry abiut it, but can you do me a favor" im confused. "Um sure..." he pulls out a card from the backseat. "Kk, will you do the honors of going to prom with me" the sign says "prom?" I smile, this time a happy smile. It feels like I instantly forgot what happenedin the past 3 hours and im happy again. "If course i will!" He laughs, but nervous. I can feel tears coming out my eyes. He wraps his arms sround me. "Sh sh sh, its ok im here"

Im still sobbing, "why did this have to happen to me" he pulls away, "hey you don't deserve this, bad things happen to good people" i still can't belive my dreams coming true. "So now what do we do?" I ask.

"Well i take you home and sneak you back in and ill stay the night with you, make you feel comfortable" i smile at him. "Thank you"

He drives to my house but he parks in his driveway, we sneak in through my window, and then i make my bed and i wash my face, brush my teeth and got water. I'm nit drunk because I didn't have a full cup of rum just like a mouth full. But i could be high. I don't know but I can't belive he tried to do that to me. I almost got raped. But noah was there to help. Wait why was he there in the first place?
We lay on my bed and i look at him. "Why were you at the garage?" I ask.

"Well someone called me saying gou were here and it looked ad and then i heard someone screaming and it ended up being you and all I could think about is how hurt you are. Then i wanted to hurt them i was really angry but they ran away and when I came back to you and seen you shaking like that i knew I never wanted you to be hurt again"

I smile at him but he can't see it bc i put my head down on his chest. All I could manage to get out was a whisper. "Thank you" tonight has been bad but I'm in love with my bestfriend and he loves me to. I'm so happy.

Thank you for reading, vote if I should continue writeing, also feel free to comment