07.

"Seems you can't be a good girl without them…" Jennie mused

"Seems you can't be a good girl without them…" Jennie mused. "So I think I will use these to make sure that you remain still."

Lisa nodded and answered, "Yes, ma'am," swallowing hard.

"Oooh," Jennie teased. "Ma'am. I like that. Next thing you know, I'll have you calling me 'Daddy.'"

A soft whimper escaped Lisa's lips again as she ground down against the comforter, and as soon as Jennie noticed, her hand was flying hard and fast against Lisa's ass cheek.

"Be still, Lisa."

"S-Sorry. S-Sorry, Jennie. I'm sorry," Lisa blurted, her eyes filling with tears from the intensity of her arousal.

"Now…" Jennie started, once Lisa was bound at all four limbs to the bed posts. "Where should I begin?"

"N-Need… Need you in me," Lisa pleaded. "P-Please. Please, Jennie. I need you. I need you."

"Hmm… I don't know. You haven't been very good so far."

"I'll be good!" the Manoban cried, loudly enough for neighbors to hear, if she'd had any. "I'll be good. I'll be good. Jennie, please. Please. I'll be good."

"It's really too bad I don't have a cock, isn't it?" Jennie mused. "I'd have you sucking me off right now, with that pretty little mouth of yours."

Again, Lisa groaned. Hearing Jennie talk dirty was well beyond her wildest dreams, and the culmination of all of Jennie's moves of dominance were making her lose her mind.

"I'll do anything," Lisa finally managed to tell her. "Anything you want."

"I think for now… I'll just take you from behind…"

There was a pause, filled with several of their quickened heartbeats, before the sound of Jennie fastening the strap-on around her hips filled Lisa's ears.

"Yes," she moaned. "Please, Jennie. Please."

"Be a good girl," the dom warned. "Be a good girl, and I'll let you cum around my cock."

Nodding her consent and agreement, Lisa lifted her hips to give the brunette better access to her core. Jennie took the warm welcome gratefully, pushing the head of the toy in ever so slowly, making Lisa let out a drawn-out whine of pleasure.

"That good, baby?" Jennie whispered, tangling her fingers in her partner's hair.

Again, Lisa nodded.

"Good. Then keep your ass in the air and don't fucking cum until I tell you to."

Without further warning, Jennie pounded into her lover's core from behind, thrusting hard and fast at a rapid, intoxicating pace that Lisa could barely keep up with. Trying to thrust back against her was impossible, as she was unable to match the Korean's pace, so Lisa simply resigned herself to pulling hard at the cuffs she was bound by, if only because her body would not let her be still.