#FreeThePOC Contests

Unless otherwise noted, these challenges will be for short stories, aka one-shots

Unless otherwise noted, these challenges will be for short stories, aka one-shots. Each contest will have its own set of rules to follow and respect. However, we'll post the general guidelines here still.

General Rules/Guidelines:

🌟 Always make sure you've read the rules.

🌟 Your entry(ies) must respect the content guidelines.

🌟 Keep an eye on the deadlines, stories submitted after it won't be accepted.

🌟 Entries don't have to be flawless but take the time to check your grammar and spelling. A bit of proofreading doesn't harm anyone.

🌟 Submissions must be made through Wattpad.

🌟 When your story is completed, submit the direct link to it in the form provided for that contest.

🌟 Entries that aren't sent via our forms won't be accepted.

🌟 You don't have to create a separate book for the competition entries. The book can be a collection of short stories, that's why you need to send the direct link to the specific chapter. If you would like to create a standalone entry, you are free to do so unless otherwise noted.

🌟 Always remember to have fun, support your fellow writers, and spread love!

Thank you everyone for reading! Make sure to add this book to your library to get notified each time there's a challenge and keep your eyes peeled on it so you don't miss our mini-contests!

⚠️Disclaimer:

Please note that the following contests/challenges and their rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and are, in no way, affiliated with Wattpad or its stuff.

The judging of the said contest and/or the selection of the winner(s) are entirely operated by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.

We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering.