stare

billie has made it VERY clear that she doesn't need nor want me around. when we broke up it got out to the fans and she didn't deny anything. so i constantly get attacked for it. billie doesn't seem to give two shits so i'm glad she's living her best life.

now have billie and i talked in the past 9 months... a little. right after she left....she constantly texted me asking me to "forgive her" and that "she was sorry" and "she can't live without me" but after rejecting her many, many times, she started telling me that she "doesn't need me" and she's "better off without me" so i blocked her.

oh and her friends. drew and zoe. totally bitches. i was friends with them, really good friends, when billie and i were together. but the second we broke up because BILLIE cheated... they were gone. i don't need them though. i have myself.

i started chatting with this girl over insta a couple weeks ago, and today we are going out for coffee. this is the first time i've left in a while because when i usually do, i get harassed for being "the bitch that broke billie eilish's heart" funny.

i just got to the coffee shop in la. so far so good. no fans harassing me. i saw lola sitting in a booth, waiting for me.

"hey" i said smiling while she got up to hug me. "so nice to finally get out of the house!" she said as we both sat down.

everything was going good but i felt like someone was staring at me. i turned around and confirmed my feeling.

billie was staring at me.