SaeranxReader

Saeran POV
My fingers felt cramped and tired. My eyes hurt from looking at this bright screen for days. I felt sleepy. All these numbers, letters, words, EVERYTHING! Looked the same.

I lean back and put my weak hands against my face. I then notice that my arms are numb and I can't quite feel my legs. I stayed like that for a few seconds before jumping to a loud sound.

The sound of the door to this room opening. Hardly anyone enters this room which is why it surprised me.

I quickly turn my chair and soon notice it's (Y/N). "H-Happy birthday...." She looked very flustered and shaky. "D-Did I scare you?"

I stare still startled for a few seconds before shaking my head. I look down and run my hands through my hair.

"You're (Y/N) right? You work in the intelligence unit don't you? You're a day worker...why are you awake right now?" 'Why do I know all this?'

She jumped slightly before fiddling with her hair. "I-I...." her face was really red. It wasn't until
Now that I notice she held a box. "The Savior said you like ice cream! I-I got you a slice of an Ice cream cake!"

She held out the box making sure I grabbed it before running out. "W-wait!"

I look down at the box confused. I myself was flustered by her actions.