15

A/n- short but important !

Lauren kept Levi for the night as she helped her superior find out how to get out of the mall safe and sound.

Camila has went down to the cells to give everyone breakfast. Dinah was the only one awake while a sleeping Ally held both Dustin and Billie through the gate as they slept. They were given small blankets but nothing else so it got kinda cold.

Dinah notices Camila, "Oh look what we have here, knew I smelt a rat."

Camila frowns, "Dinah I didn't want this, I promise you." Camila puts the food down and grabs the rail, "I don't want to hurt you." Camila reaches for Dinah and grabs her arm, "We aren't going to leave you here, but they have guns and I just need you to trust me." Camila begs.

Dinah softly brings her hands up Camila's arms, as if she was going in for a hug. But the moment Dinah's hands reached the back of Camila's head, she grips her hair roughly. "Ah." Camila gasps out as Dinah brings their faces together.

"I believe you." Dinah says in but in an angry tone and let's go and goes back to their sleeping friends.

Camila was gonna comment because she was confused but Bradley and Kendall walk in. Dinah gives Camila a certain look. "Camila, Is she giving you trouble?" Bradley asks as he is ready to hit Dinah with a baton. Camila shakes her head, "Um no she's fine."

Kendall motions for Camila to follow, "Lauren says you're pretty good with maps, we need your help getting to Houston."

-

"Jauregui close the door." James says as he sits in an office used for management. Lauren closes the door behind her. "What do you know of your friends?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying, the small one-."

"Ally."

James smirks, "Yes Ally, you're fond of her?"

Lauren shakes her head, "No, she's just another person trying to survive." James agrees, "So you have no clue you're helping an Anti get to Houston?"

Lauren gives him a look, "Ally isn't trying to stop CEDA sir." James puts a folder on the table, "Open it."

Lauren looks at the folder.

CONFIDENTIAL

Opening it, Lauren sees a photo of two people. "Hey that's Ally's friend and...Ally," Lauren stands up in her chair, "Wait why do you have this?"

James sighs, "Hate to break it to you but that man was one of the prime suspects to how this whole shit storm started, and your friend just so happens to be in that picture so please enlighten me what do you know."

Lauren sulks in her chair in disbelief, "I don't know anything...what's his name?"

"Efron, used to work in Houston then moved to start some YouTube career or something...I say you be careful with who you call friends Lauren, don't want to betray your country now do you?"

Lauren could burn holes into the photo of Ally and Zac. She closes the files and stands up to leave, "No sir I will not." And closes the door.

James smirks, but frowns when he feels something under the desk. Looking down at his boot he sees a still moving hand. "Oh Mr Bryant, am I sitting in your chair?"

James laughs at the zombie corpse of the former James Bryant under his desk.