Where it all started!

I've decided to play Just Shapes & Beats again because there were 5 new levels added for update 1.4!

"You know what, let's play JSAB since there are 5 new levels!" 

I said to myself cause I'm home alone... (lol)

 So I brought out my crappy laptop and hopped onto Just Shapes and Beats!

"Alright! let's start with Creatures ov Deception!"

So I start my "failing...but doing gOod" journey trying to pass all 5 new levels in normal (not hardcore cause iT's toO hArd) 

"My god this is too difficult for me! Ok, we're on the last level...GRANITE!"

So I attempted the last level and I got a C because I died 21 times on the level (haha 21 am FuNnY...ok kill me). I got a C-rank on all the 5 new levels. (I'm Proud)

"Well, it was a fun time playing some JSAB, time to read some YAOI!"

When I was about to click the exit button, my laptop started to shake violently like it had a major seizure! Then my computer sucked me in and it went white! (LINK START!)

When I was being brought into the JSAB World, I felt some weird and physical changes to my body!

"AGHHH! What's happening to me, where am I going???"

Then I was finally done LINK STARTING my way into the world. When I saw the land of paradise (pure side), it was absolutely beautiful! Such a stunning view! So peaceful and nice!

"OMG! Such a stunning view! I've never seen a landscape so pleasingly beautiful!

 Then I saw the corrupted side of the world where it was crackling with thunder, then I saw Blixer playing his guitar on HIS TOWER!!!!!

"Blixer plays guitar while laughing" (MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

"OMG, IT'S BLIXER! Better not mess with him!"

Then I looked at my hands, they were yellow like then sun in the sky, having a good time with that kawaii face and dancing! Then I asked myself in my head, "Did I turn into my OC???." Then I went to the water to see my reflection. My face was in shock when I saw my reflection! I was my OC Starboi, I turned into him!

"WAUGH! I turned into my OC?! I look...kinda good actually" He (now a "him" lmao) said with a slight flirty voice and blushes. (gender bender lmao)

He started doing some poses to get a better look at himself, but then he heard a voice in the distance on the corrupted side of the JSAB world! He saw a floating baby blue figure in the air trying to get out of the corrupted side. When she was near Blixer's Tower, Blixer saw Heli trying to get away from the tower, but Blixer wouldn't let her go!

"How dare you step into my territory you damn pure bastard!" 

"Blixer swings furiously with his guitar and hits Heli"

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!" Heli gets hit and lands into the pure side near Starboi while crying and weeping in pain after impact onto the ground.

"What the heck was that?!" Starboi decides to investigate what happened.

When Starboi walked upon the scene, he saw a baby blue helicopter on the ground twitching and crying in pain with it's Main Rotor Blade all crooked.

Heli still cries in pain. "AGGGHH it hurts, someone help me plz!" Starboi walks up to Heli and lifts her and brings her under a tree for shade.

"Hey, stay with me please!" Starboi said with a worried expression.

"Mmmnn...huh? Who are you?" Heli asked

"I'm Starboi, I've just entered this world after some random incident with my laptop. I apparently somehow went LINK START mode into this world."

"Huh weird...might aswell introduce myse-"

"Nah I know who you are Heli, I've seen you in the campaign alot!"

"Oh co- AGGGHH my body is in pain! My Rotor Blade is crooked, I can't fly like this!" Heli said with a sad expression.

"Oh I can try to help you out with that, lemme take off your Rotor Blade Heli"

"Oh uhhh alright!" Heli said while blushing slightly (Starboi goes metal bender mode)

Starboi then uses his power to slightly bend the metal into a perfectly straight line (fixing the rotor blade) and puts it back onto the rotor mast putting it in place. Heli is surprised and tested out flying with his blade now fixed!

"WOOOOOHOOOOO! This is awesome! Starboi I didn't know you can bend metal perfectly, how can you do that???" Heli asked.

"Cause I can." Said Starboi (LOL SHHHHHHWWWWAAAAAAAAAGGG)

"Well um...Wanna go for a ride with me Starboi? I can give you a better look at the pure side!"

"Oh sure, that sounds great Heli!" Said Starboi blushing slightly.

Then Heli lifts Starboi comfortably into the air (making him comfy in her hands lol) and shows him around the place, then they have lots of fun flying around.

"WOOOOO!" This is so much fun Heli!

"Yeah, hope you're having a goo-"

Heli accidentally brung him to close to her face and their lips touched. They were about to bolt back...but they both just continued flying in the air, kissing passionately, then they slowly stop gently while blushing.

"Ummm Whoops, didn't mean to uhhh errrm...do that TEEHEE!" Said Heli in a flustered expression.

"Heli, I...I think I'm falling in love with you, I've never felt a kiss like that ever in my life, it was such an elegant feeling."

"I think I'm falling in love too Starboi, you're really cute you know that!" Said Heli with an extremely flustered expression. (^-^)

Ohhh...ermm thx u!" Starboi said while blushing and covering his face. (O///O)

"We should hang out with each other more, I really enjoy it when I'm around you!"

Sounds awesome! Oh it's getting late Heli, we should rest"

"Oh yeah, let's sleep at my place, you don't wanna be staying out in the cold night hee hee!"

"Sounds cool! Let's go!" Said Starboi with excitement.

So Heli flew Starboi to her house and they wash up and get ready for bed, Starboi has never felt love like this, he doesn't wanna go back to the real world, he felt more alive in this one than the real one. Then they both hop in bed.

"What a weird day it was, we've just met over some tragic accident and now we're in love."

"Yeah, kinda weird how fast it happened, but I had so much fun today with you!"

I had alot of fun too Starboi! Well, it's late now so gn!" said Heli.

"Good night!" And then they cuddled and bed and fell asleep in bed!

                                        (TO BE CONTINUED, AM NOT DONE TEEHEE DERPY)