Day 5 (Part III)

Rohini's POV

Been searching for the diary for the past two hours still there is no sign of it. Where is the bloody journal Nats?
How can she be so cruel to me? First she disappears then she texts me she is coming back, then only her father returned and then she calls me to say she has to clear out some old stuff with Mr. Headboy till then I can find her journal in her room and should read it to unravel the mystery of her sudden desertion. Wow. Now that mr. Perfect Elite was more important to her than me. Instead of running to hug me she ran off again to meet that.....aarrrgghhhhh....never been this jealous my entire life. Calm down Ro it's fine once she comes back give her nice piece of your mind.
I know where Nats keeps all her secret things but I still was failing to locate her most sensitive and secretive possession. Why didn't I ever knew Nats kept a journal? That thought beats me the most.
Finally I went under the bed to see if I could find anything there. Bravo!! I found it. Yayy!!
I stood up and then searched for something like a stick to push and bring that journal under the bed near me. Got it. I took a plastic scale put my hand under the bed finally felt the journal then pushed it towards me. Oh god at last.
Just when I was about to open it Naman uncle entered the room, I dropped the idea of reading the diary now and looked up to him and smiled. He smiled back and offered the glass of juice he was carrying on the tray. I took it but couldn't help noticing that uncle was acting a bit different today. Ever since he was back from Pune he has went more silent than usual. He still hasn't told amma-appa or me what had happened that day just told us they had already been to the police station, everything is fine now. Amma-appa were as perplexed as me trying to think in our different ways what must have happened. I had this feeling I don't know from where but just like Nats had said after I read her diary I will understand everything.

After handing me the glass uncle left. I took two sips and then kept it down on the side table and sat on the bed to unwind Nats' top secret.

16th June 2006
Today I went to see maa in the hospital again. Papa had told me that she was really sick but she will be fine soon.
When I was knocking at the door of maa's room I heard doctor uncle say he wanted to kill papa and maa was laughing. Maa even said she will also help in the killing and then throw me in an orphanage. I started jumping up, to see from the transparent part what was happening inside. I saw maa and doctor uncle kissing. I got scared and ran away from there as fast as I could.

17th June 2006 I saw maa climbing the stairs today so I pushed her down because I was very angry with her

17th June 2006
I saw maa climbing the stairs today so I pushed her down because I was very angry with her. She fell down with a loud sound and everybody was saying she is no more. I think they were saying that she was dead. I had killed maa. I was the killer. Nobody knows this so promise me dear diary you will also keep this as a secret. Pinky promise.

 Pinky promise