Chapter 1

(Sorry if there are any mistake)

Y/N POV

"Here we go again"I said as I got up from my bed to get ready for school. I  made my way to the bathroom and took a shower.  After I was done taking a shower, I grabbed a towel and wrap it around my waist. I made my way to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done I went into my room and put on some clothes. (The picture below is what you are wearing)

    I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, "good morning" my mom said as she handed me  a plate with some pancakes

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, "good morning" my mom said as she handed me a plate with some pancakes. "Good morning" I said as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"So how's work" I said while taking a bite of the pancakes. It's good I just got offered a job as detective. "What that's amazing" I said while looking at her. "Yeah it is" she said "wait what time is it". "It's 7:58"

"I'm going to be late" I said to my mom as I quickly got up and said goodbye, and went running outside and got on my motorcycle. I got to the school and luckily I made in time. I got out of my motorcycle and headed to the front door of the school. I went inside and went to my locker and got my stuff that i needed and than headed towards my home room and sat down on my desk. "Y/N did you see the fight my friend Harry told me as he sat down next to me. "No I didn't was it good I asked him"! "Yess even the principle got hit because he tried to separated "!Harry said as he started to die of laughter.

"Did you record I said!!! Of course I did Harry said as he took out his phone and looked for the video. Here he said as he showed me the phone screen.

2 minutes

HAHAHAHAHA Yo -you HAve - tO -Po- POST THIS ON TWITTER I said while laughing.

"Ok class get your homework out you had two days to do it , so I expected to be done" Ms. Wilson said as she walked into the classroom.

"Way to ruin the mood Harry whispered to me. Yeah I said while laughing quietly.

1 hour later

I was walking to my next period when I heard someone yell my name. "Y/N finally it has been a long time since I last saw you" frankie said while hugging me. "You literally saw me yesterday" I said while laughing. "Yeah and yesterday was yesterday today is today" he said while letting go of me. 

"So Y/N after school do you want to come over to my house to hang out Frankie said while looking at me.  "sure Grande as long as you don't do anything weird" I said while looking at him with a you know what I mean look . "Haha ok, I'll meet you there I'll send you the address because we moved " Frankie said.  "Ok"I said as we hug and went to our next periods.

7 hours later ...

After school ended I got in my motorcycle and went to Frankie's house. Once I got there I walked up to the door and knocked.   2 minutes later I hear someone walking to the door. They opened the door. And it wasn't Frankie it was a small brunette girl, "am I at the right house" I said looking at my surroundings, "Who are you looking for" the small brunette girl said. "I am looking for a  Frankie Grande do you know who he is"I asked her.  "Yess I actually do he's my brother" she said while smiling "you must be Y/N, come in"she said smiling as she moved aside so I could enter the house. "Yeah that's me and thank you" I said as I walked inside.