Chapter 1

Dewey Duck was laying on his bed staring at celling and was doing nothing but fidget. It was boring sure, but there was nothing else to do. There weren't any adventures today, his switch and phone were dead, it was raining, he was tired and his ADHD was killing him. 

"How can I be tired AND hyperactive at the same time!?!" Dewey moaned as he continued to fidget. 

"If Huey was here he'd know" Louie said in an unenthusiastic tone. 

"GAH!" Dewey screamed as he got up and stared at the green obsessed duck, who was glued to his phone like usual. "WERE YOU IN HERE THE ENTIRE TIME!?"

"Yerp" Louie replied still staring at the phone he had been staring at since 5:00 in the morning "Where else would I be?" 

"On the couch watching 'Ottoman Empire' like always!" Dewey snapped at him causing Louie to groan in response. 

"It's on hiatus..." Louie said sadly, looking up from his phone "Plus the chair killer arc happened so yeah it kinda sucks now" 

"If it sucks, why do you want to watch it so badly?" Dewey asked.

"BECAUSE I ALREADY INVESTED MYSELF SO MUCH IN THE LIVES OF THEESE CHARACTERS I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM!"  Louie yelled.

"oh" Dewey said after hearing Louie's rant. "Sooooo what are you doing now?" 

"Kicking Lena's butt in 8ball" Louie said with a smirk as he stared back down at the phone "Don't tell her but she kinda sucks at it"

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice said from outside the room.

"Huey!" Dewey said with a smile. "Your back from woodchuck camp!" Dewey said before running up and hugging his brother. "How was it!"

"Awesome!" Huey said. "Boyd and I got 10 badges each! Also, hi Louie!"

"Aye!" Louie said with a smirk "How was being stranded on nerd island?" he said before breaking out in laughter.

"Very funny Llewellyn" Huey said causing Louie to shut up, as any mention of his real name would.

"Shut up.." Louie said getting flustered.

"Anyway I'm gonna go get changed out of my uniform. You guys mind to give me some privacy?" Huey asked as he unpacked his stuff.

"Yep" the 2 younger ducks said as they exited his room.

30 minutes later

After a few long weeks, the triplets were finally back together and ready to spend the last week of the holidays having the best adventures possible! But in the mean time, Huey and Dewey were find to sit back on the. couch and play some Super Smash Ducks and Louie was happy to continue beating Lena at 8ball. They all knew that they would spend every minute until next Junior Woodchuck Camp in Autumn. Until it happened...

"BOYS!" Della shouted from the other end of the house causing the triplets to jump. "FAMILY MEETING!"

The kids made their way to the kitchen area where they found Della, Donald & Daisy waiting for them.

"Theres something we need to talk about" Della said "We know you guys love having adventures all the time but..."

"You guys are 14 now." Donald said "And I think, no WE think, that you guys need a better education"

"Yeah Donald's right.." Daisy explained "If you guys want to go to college you can't just have adventures all day.."

"What are you guys talking about" Dewey asked with a confused look on his face.

"Kids..." Della started "You need to go to school"

"WHAT"

Hi! I'm Jupiter (The author of this fic) and wow! This story exists now! Yay! This is my first fanfic ever so keep that in mind when you see all the cringy dialogue and spelling mistakes I tend to make 😬 But anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Ducktales: Sprits and Adventures :D