Male Oc/Note

A/N: His Eyes are an edit though ;; I do want to draw him but my Art style is not that Pleasing to the eyes so,No.

(I updated this on 7/3/2020)
(Updated again on 1/28/2020)
(

Updated again on 7/30/2022)

Under major Re-editing and Rewriting since I started questioning my life choices

Preview of Chapter 1 is below!

-----------

Name:
Ambrose de Agler Obelia

Pronunciation/Meaning:
(AM-BROZ) it means Immortal

Hair Color:
Sky Blue

Eye Color:
Cerelean (Just Like Claude's And Athanasia's)

Age:
4 Years Older then Athanasia

Nickname/Alias:
Roz
Ice Prince,Genius,Prodigy, Gifted Tactician.

Relatives:
Claude de Agler Obelia (Father)
Lucida von Eclair (Mother) ✝️
Diana (Step Mother)
Athanasia de Alger Obelia (Half Sister)
Jenette Margarita (Cousin)
Anastacuis de Alger Obelia (Unle)
Penelope Judith (Aunt) ✝️

Lucida von Eclair:

She's a Famous Songstress and a Mysterious Mage with a Very interesting Mana. She's born into the House of Eclair a Marques. She also has the Power to peak through the future but it comes to her in forms of Dreams.

She has Sky Blue Hair that almost brushes the ground whenever she walks and Golden Pupils.

She met Claude when he was still Prince due to the banquet she Performed in and soon she become one of Claude's trusted Ally along with Felix. She's very skilled with the lance/spear and magic.

Lucida and Claude are past lovers if so to say. But their relationship ended after Claude overthrown his Brother because Lucida mysteriously disappeared and left Claude with only a Letter, Telling him that it was dangerous for her to stay by his side and it could lead him to be in grave danger.

At this time she was already pregnant with Ambrose.

Lucida left Ambrose in the care of her old friend Mikael who was an retired knight and also someone who fought along side Claude, He lived in the border between Obelia and Sycancia.

----------

Apologies for this, I needed to change the storyline because it doesn't fit in to the headcanon I made up for this Fanfic. Things will change for Ambrose from here on out.

Know that english is not my first language. You'll see a typo here and there but don't worry.

I will review the chapters again and do my best to correct them.

Preview Chapter 1:

Red hair and silver eyes met my jewelled eyes. "Jewelled Eyes?" My eyes widen as I quickly stood up.

No way. Felix Robane, Now stands infront of me and suddenly I felt all my blood rush out of my body. This is a joke right?!