part - 2

I immediately turned on the flash light from the phone . And then I realised that my hand accidentally pushed the Bible placed on the table.

And then my half-asleep parents got into sense by the stupid sound that I made up.

"What's that ?" Ohhh my mom

"Nothing , Mom it's me..."

"Why on Earth are you making a mess around the house at this time ? Just go to sleep ! " my mom shouted from the other room.

I did not make another statement and silently cursed myself inside and grabbed the Bible from the floor and slowly placed it on the table.
Anyway , I'm not going back to sleep. Hehe.

TING~

I checked the notification popped up from the phone which is in my hand with flash light on . SHIT.

'LOW BATTERY 15 PERCENT '

I turned off the flashlight.  And now I remembered that I haven't charged it since yesterday morning after watching Knowing Bro's marathon. 

BRAIN FLASH ! 💡

Yep ! I remembered something. I slowly reached the counter top in the living room trying not to make any accidents again. I opened the third draw and slowly placed my hand inside , I found my photo album . And I also took a torch from the draw.

Then I place the torch on the counter and sat on the couch and started to flip the pages consisting of my small and big Polaroids from a long ago which I captured them from my Instax Cam. I'm having a NOSTALGIC TIME in the middle of a dark night. And I enjoyed it. It is so much better from sleeping in a grumpy environment. 

After I'm done , I place the album from where I took it and went to the Kitchen since I'm feeling a little bit thirsty.  I opened the refrigerator and started to drink some water.

As I'm gulping down the water , I heard some strange sound. A sound like a 'Radiation' or that sonar sound which irritates your ears. I looked around . Because there is no frickin Electricity , I found see nothing except the dim candle light. I looked out of the window. I saw a green light coming far away from our backyard. It is glittering and I noticed that the sound is coming from that light. I decided to go and check out . I took the candle and slowly opened the door which leads to backyard. As I'm walking near the hole-like-looking-light....

"Hey"
"You should be sleeping now, kid"

I froze.