Silly fights

Chapter 39:

All had the dinner and sits in the hall.

Shweta: so neela let's discuss about the functions.

Nm: of course Shweta but before the marriage I want to shift my house.

Neil: why mamma why you want to buy a house this is your home too you can live here with us.

Shweta: tillu is right neela.

Nm: no how can I live here mother don't live in daughter's home.

Neil: but a mother can live in his son's home you don't consider me as your son.

Nm: no it's like that.

Neil: so you will live here avd that's final.

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: ok by the way I know why you are saying this because you don't want avni to away from you.

Neil smiles by looking down avni also feels shy.

Shweta: so now can we decide the dates of functions?

Nm: yes.

Shweta: so I was thinking to start the function from next week is that ok.

Nm: I don't have any problem avni Neil.

Neil: we are ok with it.

Shweta: you say only about you and we will ask to avni what she want ok avni you say?

Avni: as you all say.

All smiles Neela maa winks to Shweta.

Nm: so it's done first haldi ceremony then after one day mehndi next day sangeet and after three days of samgeet the marriage.

Neil: why after three days?

Shweta: why you want more time ok then after one week or you want more time.

Neil: no I mean three days are too much.

Avni widen her eyes.

Avni whispers: Neil.

Avni keeps the finger on her lips Neil signs what is this Avni show him eyes he make a face neela maa and Shweta laughs.

Nm: I was joking after one week all function will be done back to back like one day haldi then next day mehndi then sangeet and after that marriage.

All smiles.

Shweta: ok so from tomorrow we will start the shopping avni be ready tomorrow ok.

Neil: mom why avni you and mamma do shopping she need rest.

Avni: Neil I am fine now.

Neil: yes you are but that don't mean you don't care about your health it's been only few months of your surgery so you are not going any where.

Avni: Neil it's my wedding shopping and I will go and that's final.

Avni went from there.

Neil: avni avni listen.

But she went.

Neil: this girl.

Shweta: you made her angry.

Neil: I said for her betterment.

Shweta: we are also concerned about her health that's why we decided to start the functions from next week so that she can do shopping easily and take rest with that.

Neil thinks.

Neil: what will I do now she is angry with me.

Nm: go and pacify her.