Birthday Party

its a bright new day- OH FUCK ITS MONDAY HURRY GET DRESSED BRUSH YOUR TEETH EAT AND RUN OUT THE DOOR WITH YOUR BACKPACK
woah man this is a cool time skip
you breath heavy as you run into your homeroom and plop into your seat.you  take out your notebook and start to make a drawing of a rabbit,it had yellow fur with messed up whiskers and purple eyes,your not sure why you drew it you just did
—your POV—
i started to draw a cute rabbit with yellow fur and purple eyes,it was standing on its hind legs your,friend looked over and said "bro you fucking suck at drawing" you both giggle a little then quickly stop after the teacher started to walk around.
cool time skip my dude
—noones POV—
you walk home alone like a LOSER once you walk into your house you get rushed to take a shower,oh right its your little rat sisters birthday,you take a shower and put a hoodie on and some jeans with vans 👌😎👌
—your POV—
i hop into the car and listen to bops like "you are a pirate" and "no no square"."saylor" i whisper "yes Y/N?" saylor whispers back "your a rat" you whisper a little louder "MOM,Y/N CALLED ME A-" you quickly cover saylors mouth before she could say anything else, -that was close- you thought right as you arrived at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria.
-no ones POV-
you walk into the pizzeria and see Remy,a short female with glasses,freckles and a HUGE nerd,but shes really pretty aswell:your best friend! you both go to the animatronics,there was a rabbit,a chicken and a bear,you look over at pirates cove and see a fox, -this place is pretty boring,but the pizza smells so good- you thought,you glance over at saylor and see her talking with a rabbit with yellow fur,she was about to follow him before you ran over there and stand in between the two,you held onto saylors hand as she complains and whines that she wants more cake and more pizza but you tell her to go to mom,she does that and you back away from the weird rabbit,it had a weird smile,well it was ALWAYS smiling,it was apart of the suit, along with purple eyes and messed up whiskers- where have you seen that before...YOUR DRAWING...
-you POV-
"what did you want with my little sister.." i asked "she asked for more pizza and some cake" he said with a giggle "t-thats not funny i know what you were gonna do.." you said,hating yourself for stuttering "oh really? what was i about to do darling?"the rabbit said as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer ad he looked down at me i felt my cheeks heat up.the furry giggled "whats so funny you furry" he stopped giggling after i finished my sentence.he dragged me to the back room as i screamed profanity's at the weird golden rabbit,he didn't look amused,in fact he looked like he hated me for calling him a furry and a cockshit rat and a poopy pee pee rabbit, he threw me onto the floor of the back room.
-glitches POV-
she looked beautiful,long flowing hair with hints of purple,she probably caught me staring a few times,but i couldnt help it,she was so pretty,i threw her to the floor of the back room and walked in myself i locked the door and grabbed the crowbar,she looked frighted as i walked towards her with a cold expression,she scooted back and started to cry alittle "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?...WHY ME?!?" i hesitated a little but threw the crowbar at her head,knocking her out cold,i carried her bridled style to the back of the room where she would be hidden by shadows.