❦| Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

I huffed as I continued pushing myself to run from those bloodsuckers who dared to drink from me. Like, the fuck?

They have their own blood! Why suck from others?!

I let my eyes adjust from the dark, my eyes glowed silver and my senses sharpened. I stopped on my tracks, just outside an abandoned house in the middle of the woods.

I felt its presence as it approached me, in a single blink, I raised my hand and grabbed him by his throat. He struggled and hissed at me. His eyes glowing red. Fangs snapped at me as I rolled my eyes.

"You can't scare me with that snapping (a/n: by Chungha) of yours, vampire." I glared at him as he struggled to talk.

"You....won't get....away with this...you mutt! She...will find you!" I tightened my grip and watched his eyes rolled back from the back of his head.

He scratched both of my hands but that didn't stop me. I snapped his neck but before I did, he gave me a weak smirk.

That's when I noticed, the blood dripping on my hands. I groaned just in time to be tackled inside the house and pinned in a wall.

Damn it!

The woman held me by the neck and grinned at me. Showing me her glowing bright red eyes and sharp fangs. I almost rolled my eyes.

"Our Queen would be delighted to see you captured by me, Princess. But before that, I wanted to know why, the Queen is fond of you." Then she leaned...

I gasped as I felt her breathing in my bared neck. "You smell good. I wonder what your blood taste like."

She leaned closer and pressed her body on mine, she nuzzled her nose on my neck taking in my scent before I shivered as I felt her sharp fangs traced my skin.

I tried to wiggle out of her gasp and growled at her.

"Stop moving." She demanded.

Her low voice held warning but that didn't faze me one bit. I heard her hiss and I can already guess what will happen next so I prepared myself for the pain.

Suddenly, I am freed from her grasp as I saw her being pinned in a wall by another woman.

The newcomer held grace and beauty that no one can overthrow. Power radiated from her as the vampire before let out a hiss.

I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach that I ignored and stared at the girl in wonder. Just, who is she?

"How dare you?"

I stiffened at her cold voice and I felt myself wanting to submit but I stopped myself. I'm confused, why am I feeling like this?

The pinned woman chuckled. "Sorry not sorry, Your Majesty. But I found her first." She licked her lips after she said that and glanced at me.

"Tch. I don't care if you found her first, woman. But get this inside your thick skull. She's mine!" The other woman growled and bared her fangs, her eyes glowing in a golden hue.

But wait...

What did she mean?

The newcomer thrusted her hand inside the woman's chest before pulling out something, a non-beating heart.

I almost whined at the sight but held myself. She suddenly crushed it in her hands before it engulfed into flames.

I guess that's her magic. So that means! She really is a royal blood!

She took a step back and watched the body turned into ashes before she turned to me. Her glowing gold eyes met my glowing silver ones.

Her gaze softened and walked towards me. "...Hi..." her voice softer than a feather.

For some reason, my heart leaped in joy before I felt myself being compelled as I continued staring in her eyes.

"Take a rest, darling. I'll stay with you."

That's the last thing I heard from her before I fell limp on her arms. My mind suddenly shut down and forcefully took me into dreamland.

~•▪~

᯽ - EDITED