A christmas to remember

(Just FYI this is just for fun. So it's got no plot line, and it's pretty stupid, but I could picture something like this happening with these three. So Merry Christmas, and God bless :)

Dick Grayson laid on the couch, snoozing peacefully. It had been a long day yesterday, and Dick felt like he deserved a rest. Sleeping peacefully, he didn't hear the door open, or the two men enter his apartment. "Don't let him hear you until I give the word," whispered the taller one.

"I've got it man don't worry!" Whispered-yelled the other one. He walked softly over to where Dick was sleeping, and looked to his partner for the signal. The tall one reached into his pocket and pulled out his smartphone and giggled, "Go Wally."

Wally West nodded and bent over and put his face right next to Dicks. "WAKIE WAKIE DICKIE BIRD!" He screamed. Eyes wide open, Dick shot up in a sitting position, knocking heads with Wally on the way up.

Roy stood video taping, laughing as the two rubbed their foreheads. "That was GREAT!" He laughed. "Let's do it again!"

Dick, scowling at his friends, growled, "Why are you guys here? And how'd you get in? Also, Wally you have a hard head."

"I could say the same to you bird-boy," Wally groaned still running his head. "We just wanted to come and knock heads with you. And about the getting in bit, if we were murderous criminals, you'd be dead. You need like a burglar alarm or something man..."

Dicks hair fell into his baby blue eyes. Looking at the two gingers he laid back down on the couch. "I understand Wally coming, but Roy I thought you had to babysit."

"I got Artemis to do it." He stated. "And we needed some brother bonding time as stupid as that sounds." Roy walked over and sat at the end of the couch Dick was laying on.

"That's what Alfred said last week when Tim, Jason and Damian were shooting each other and myself with Nerf guns." Dick mumbled. "Minus the 'as stupid as that sounds' part."

"Anyway!" Wally said jumping up and down. "Do you know what today is?!?"

"Ummm," Dick sighed. "Wednesday?"

"Yes but no!" Wally hollered. "Be more specific."

Dick rolled his eyes and looked at Roy. "December 24th?"

Roy nodded. "Which is..."

Dick stood up and walked over to the kitchen. "Which is Christmas Eve." He finished. Opening the fridge Dick mumbled, "I just realized I have no milk." Roy and Wally dashed into the kitchen.

"So here's the deal," Roy started. "We aren't doing anything until tomorrow, and we haven't hung out in like, forever." The 24 year old finished.

"So," said Wally, "We are going to have a Man Day."

Dick raised his eyebrows. "A what now?"

"A Man Day man!" The 21year old yelled. "Haven't you've heard of those?!

"I've heard of girls days. Man Day just sounds dumb." Dick mumbled.

"We're going to do stuff in uniform and be stupid you in or out?" Roy speed talked.

Dick looked to his friends and the 19 year old placed a hand across his forehead. "Whose idea was this?"

Wally and Roy both raised their hands, grinning like a pair of toddlers.

"You two are idiots." Dick chuckled. "Lemme get my suit on and I'll meet you on the apartment buildings roof."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're doing what?" Dick questioned.