Foreword

Here we are, again.

It's been almost a decade since I started writing this book, and the world and almost everything in it has changed. This book has changed so many times I can barely keep track of it anymore.

As the years have passed and I've become a better writer (and gotten better at English in general) this book has been written and rewritten and edited so many times, but finally the (hopefully) final round is here. (I'm still editing everything myself, so there might still be typos and the like. Let's just hope it's less than last time.)

I'd like to thank everyone that has read previous versions. Yes, they are pretty terribly written and I can barely get through them myself these days, but with so many funny and encouraging comments, and all the positive (and other, more critical) feedback I've taken the time to go through this story once again and write it like I wanted to write it all those years ago.

The first version is available here on Wattpad, where it all started, and I don't have the heart to take it down because people are still enjoying it and I love reading the comments (I'm convinced my readers are the funniest people in the world). It will remain available for the time being.

And what IS this you might be asking.

Well, it's a new, edited, and rewritten version! Hopefully with fewer typos and mistakes. It's still the same story but with some added scenes, and a little bit more focus on the characters.

I keep coming back to this story no matter what. I've wanted to do this so many times and I finally have the time to do it.

For those that are coming back: Thank you for your amazing support through this journey, and thank you for sticking with me.

And for those who are new: Welcome and thank you for being here! I hope you'll enjoy the time you're about to spend with this story, because despite everything I have.

Please enjoy and thank you so much for your time and your support.

A new chapter will be up every Wednesday and Saturday.