♠️ Lack of Love [txt]

Warning: not much to say tbh

A 6th member Oneshot. please be aware that I'm not full of knowledge about how idol employment works.

+×+

Ryu-In grabs his bag from beside his bed and walks out of his shared bedroom, frowning when he sees the hyung line at the dining table.

"Where's Taehyun and Huening Kai?" He asks, walking over to them and taking a piece of pancake on the table. "They already left," Soobin answers shortly then continued talking to Beomgyu. [gyu's in hyung line ohohoho (。◕‿◕。)]

"Oh." The smile on his face fell hearing his reply, but he replaces it and walks to the front door, wearing his shoes.

He bid them goodbye and close the door, hoping the hectic day will be better than before.

+×+

"Ryu-In, so far, you are the best dancer in my class. Don't tell anyone I told you that," He chuckles and thank the instructor, who pats his shoulder.

"There's just one thing you need to fix. It's your posture while dancing. You're too tense and you look like you are forced to dance."

He bows to the instructor and sees from the corner of his eyes his two members laughing with their friends. "I'm sorry, sir. I'll try to fix it."

He smiles at the boy and turns his attention to the rest of the class. "For today, I think some of you didn't even bother to practice dancing, I hope you'll do better next class or I'll have to take measurements. Understand?"

The whole class answers positively and the teacher nods his head. "You're all dismissed for today."

He turns to find his members only to see them leaving the room without him. He frowns and grabs his bag, quietly chasing them.

He's starting to regret his decision signing a contract with BigHit instead of the many other companies that offered him one.

All he wanted was to be an idol. At first, he didn't like the idea of being in a group but for the sake of others, he joined without complaints and he began to like the idea of having friends by his side while doing things that he loves.

But now it seems like they don't like him being in their group.

"Ryu-In, I told you to throw out the trash every week. Why didn't you throw it out?" Beomgyu raises his voice at Ryu-in after he entered the room, just when he returned to the dorm after his dance class.

He looks at the trash can and sees it half-filled with just papers. "But hyung, it's just papers in there and it's not even full yet."

He rolls his eyes at you and walks past the shorter, muttering a 'whatever' and plopping onto his bed. Ryu-In feels his eyes starting to tear up and he walks out of the room, grabbing his phone in his pocket, dialing a number.

He wears his shoe back, the hyung line doesn't bother to ask him where he's going.

"Bang PD-nim, can I meet you somewhere? I have something to talk about." He speaks into the phone, shoving his right hand into the pocket.

"Of course, I'm at the company building right now, we can talk in the meeting room."

+×+

"Are you positive? I'm sure you belong in the group, Ryu-In ah." He pesters the younger. He shakes his head in protest.

"Yes, PD-nim. I think I'm better off solo. I'd take extra training if you don't think I fit. The members don't seem to appreciate me being in their group; it's not their fault and I'm just intruding them."