TRAVEL!!!

Finally the day came for travelling to Mumbai...Naira and Sam were very excited for their new journey which was going to change their lives...
Naira woke up early at 5 am as they have flight at 7 am...she got ready wearing a blue off shoulder tops with jeans...she packed some snacks n went to her parents to take their blessings...

Npapa- Shall I drop u there?

N- No dad!!!I mean we are going by bus together...

Npapa n Nmom- Fine...take care...travel safe n do call us regularly...

N- Yeah...for sure...bye u both take care too...

Naira waved by to her parents and left for Sam's house in cab to pick her up...she reached there in 15 mins and they both were successful in reaching to the airport...
They waited for their flight to b boarded...

N- U know how excited I am!!! I will b there in few hours and then....

S- (Interrupt in between) and we will try for our settlement of 1 month and most importantly will be doing research on ur Kittu😒

N- U know me so well😚😏😌

After some chitchat their flight name was announced and they departed to their destination...
After reaching inside the plane,

N-(looking to Kartik's photo on her phone) U know, from childhood I have always been a crazy girl...like I have always thought of spending time and enjoying life like there is no tomorrow...N finally I am doing something and a step forward without thinking what will be the consequences...zindagi ek hi mili hai jee leni chahiye...kal kisne dekha hai...even next minute kya hoga ye kisiko pata nahi to kal to bahut dur ki baat hai...finally me tumhare place pe hungi aur kuch time baad...I hope hum jald hi mile...n I am truly feeling hum jald hi milne wale hain( n smiles n takes rest for sometime)

On the other side, for shooting Kartik was leaving from his home to set...he didn't know why he was feeling different as if something good was going to happen...this feeling was new to him...he went to Juhu beach as there was still sometime left for shoot to start...
And there Naira was unable to sleep in the flight maybe due to excitement😉she was trying to slow down her pacing heart beats by getting some sleep but all in vain...

There Kartik while roaming in the beach started humming song "Dil diyaan gallaan" and here Naira suddenly felt a cold breeze touching her face like the air is carrying a voice to relax her...that voice which is very close to her heart...that voice which she can listen without a break...and here both were feeling as the air is trying to convey them someone's presence...

After few hours, Naira and Samikshya reached 'Mumbai'...the air that touched was the same Naira felt in the flight...the same feeling of trying to make her feel of someone and she knew who is that someone😉a smile of peace and happiness spread on her face...her each step was making her feel more excited...there were many people travelling on the road but she felt as if only she is present with her someone special's feels...

S- Now where we will go???🤔

N- Obviously hotel...😌

S- Have you booked?

N- Yeah babes!!!Or what u think I came here without any thought of getting shelter...u thought that we will sleep on road😱😏

S- Bass haan bahut ho gaya🤨😐😑😒...but sun me bhi adha pay karungi...

N- Acha😂huff...fine...abb chal kal se actual journey shuru!!!

They both went to their hotel and went to their room and drifted to sleep thinking of the next day...

To be continued...