Merry Christmas

Jenae' P.O.V.

Its Christmas !!! These past couple of days have been great. Everything has been copastedic with me and Dom. Him and Jay have been getting along good. I don't know if its for the good or bad though! They are a mess with all the bonding. Shenika and I went to the basketball court to watch them play the other day and boy let me tell you! Them boys are something else they gon make us some money. Lmao.

But anyways Shenika and I are in my room getting ready to go on this little Christmas double date with our boys. I'm doing her make up.

I got Dom something for Christmas. It's not something he and I planned I just wanted to do something nice for my him so I spent some money on my pookie. I didn't tell anybody cause I wanted it to be a surprise and I didn't need nobody spoiling it.

"Ok honey I'm done ." I said backing up so Nika could see her make up.

"You did that chy." She said after looking in the mirror high fiving me.

"Thank you. And can you and Jay NOT mess up my master piece with all that face to face shit tonight." I said.

She started laughing. "We don't be face to face." She said.

"Chy please. Ever time I turn around his chin on yours!" I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Hooooe I know you not talking. All that body to body action you and Dom be having going on! Talking about me! I be scared y'all gon rip each other clothes off. He always got you on his arms like he your jacket or some shit." She said.

"Bih you got me too weak." I said falling onto my bed laughing.

After I was done laughing at Nika slow ass I fixed my make up amd reapplied my lip gloss and grabbed my purse and we headed out to the living room to wait on the boys to arrive.

"Sooki sooki now!" My mom said. "Y'all looking good! Gon head yall!" She said clapping.

"Yeah you looking beautiful baby girl." Jonathan said. "Let me get a picture of y'all." He said pulling out his phone.

Shenika and I stood close together and Jonathan took a few pictures.

"Yes boo. We doing it." Nika said snapping her fingers. We all chuckled and there was a knock at the door. I was closest so I opened the door. It was Dom and Jayden.

Jayden walked in first then Dom walked in with PRESENTS. I was in shock. I honestly didn't think he was going to get me anything. "Hey fam." Jayden said walking in.

"Hey everybody." Dom said holding the gifts then his gaze set on me. "Hey you."

"Hey, all that's for me ." I said blushing.

"You thought I forgot about you huh?" He said smirking.

I just smiled. "Come on and open them." He said guiding me to the couch.

I picked up the first little bag and looked at him and just giggled when he nodded for me to open it. When I opened it there was a box from Pandora. I opened it and my mouth just dropped and my eyes started to water. It was a princess crowned ring.

"You like it baby?" He asked.

"I love it ." I said.

He took the ring out and slid it on my finger. "This ain't a proposal .. Not yet anyways. But this right here symbolizes that you are mine. Nobody else's. Can you dig that?" He said.

"Yes ." I said nodding. Trying not to cry. I'm a cry baby I know.

"Come on you got more. " he said opening the bag.