Grateful

⚠️Warning: physical abuse

Stepping out of the car, he stretches his sore muscles after the 2 hours ride. The last minute changes had made the photoshoot longer than it should've been.

After bidding goodbye to his manager, he walks to the door where the butler is already waiting for him.

"Welcome home Mr Kim" the older greets him while bowing.

"Is she home?" he tiredly asks as he passes his bag to the older.

"Mrs Kim is upstairs" with that, he walks upstairs and straight to their shared bedroom.

When he enters the room, he sees her standing near the window with her arms crossed while looking outside. He noticed the tablet on the coffee table and he knows that she had seen the pictures.

"Hey babe" his greetings is not very lively like it has always been, because he is so worn out after the long day

He walks to the closet while taking off his jacket, not noticing that she is approaching him.

"You're late" her voice is low and it made his body shivers slightly eventhough he is tired.

"Yeah, there was last minute changes" he continues to undress himself as he wants to take a shower. 

He wraps his lower half with a towel before slipping out of his jeans and throwing the material into the hamper.

"Did you have fun today?" a sigh escapes his lips as he knows what her sarcasm meant.

He turns around to face her who is already standing so close to him. He is too tired to deal with her right now as he just wanted to rest, "Babe please, I'm too tired for this. I just wanna take a bath and go to sleep okay?"

He walks to the bathroom until her voice stops his tracks, "Seems that you enjoyed those couple shots huh?"

A frustrated sigh leave his lips as he turns to look at her again, "It was the management's request babe, I couldn't reject it" he calmly said as he rest his hands on his hips.