I become too hot to look at

AN/This will be a fast chapter because I went to get done with cliche stuff so it will get better next chapter.

Summary: Percy defeats gaea in a fit of rage in the last battle by controlling her ichor and making it boil. In the gift ceremony the seven minus Percy become immortal(Annabeth breaks up with Percy after seeing him control blood again) 

Jason becomes a minor god of lighting.

Piper minor goddess of beauty. 

Leo minor god of forges.

Hazel minor goddess of metals.

Frank minor god of shapeshifting.

Annabeth minor goddess of wisdom. 

Percy wished for Hades and Hestia to get their thorns back and for the peaceful titans (Leto, Calypso, Rhea, etc) to be free in a week. After 2 months of the war Camp half-blood started to avoid Percy as they all feared him. Percy hearing all the rumors of him being evil and insane. deciding to ask the gods a favor (Not Death). (ohh and sally and paul are both dead sorry).

Percy POV

in the elevator of the empire state building heading to ask a favor from the gods well 2 favors if you count me asking them to change this music....AHHHHHHH it's the worst. DING.. the elevator door open and I walked in Olympus. While heading to the throne room most of the minor gods would bow and some would even kneel to me.

 I hated the attention. Rolling my eyes hearing all the arguing in the throne room while opening the doors.

3rd Pov

Percy entered the throne to find the olympian arguing between each other. Zeus and Hera were arguing about Zeus's latest whereabouts. Poseidon and Athena were bickering. Hestia and hades were whispering together. 

Artemis was running after apollo and Hermes with her bow while they were screaming. Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus were having a heated(more of yelling at each other) conversion. Demeter and Dionysus were arguing about the best wine.

 Percy waited for someone to notice him but after a min, his ADHD start to act up. A loud cough from Percy sent all the gods' attention towards the demigod.

 "My son why are you here?" Poseidon asked curiosity and worried laced in his tone.

 "I come to ask a favor from the gods," Percy said in a voice of confidence. 

"What's the favor nephew," Zeus said with a warm smile. Everyone was taken back at Zeus smile but truly Percy had become Zeus' favorite demigod,  Zeus counted Percy as his own. (I like nice  Zeus)

"I want to be left alone from the divine world so no demigod, gods or monster and I want to be in a place were there will be little of the divine influence," Percy said in a tired voice.

 Poseidon opened his mouth to argue but before any sound can leave his mouth someone beat him to it 

"There's only one way for you to leave" the fates voice ring out by Percy.

 "what is it" Percy asked in a curious voice because fate never leaves you alone. "If we the fates give godhood to you unlike the others," the fates said ."wait wait wait so to leave the gods I have to be one of them," Percy said with confusing 

"Yes pursues but unlike the gods you and the people you impacet will be out of our and anaks control" the gods were shocked first seeing that the fates will give percy godhood and he will be out of there control.