The Big Reveal

Your vision came back as you saw a white celling, "hospital.." movement made you jump as aizawa's face came into your view.

"Y/n! Good your awake!" You slowly sat up, "Christ everywhere hurts!" Aizawa placed his hand on your shoulder, "you need to rest." You shook your head.

"Touya.." you looked up to the TV, "what's the time?" Aizawa looked to his phone.

"Nearly 5." Touya's voice came into your head, this afternoon. You tried to get out of bed, aizawa grabbed your wrists.

"Y/n it's okay now he can't get to you!"

You shook your head, "Y/n what did he do to you!" Your mind went back to last night.

Your face went warm before remembering what happened before, "I have to stop him." Aizawa said nothing but shook his head.

"Aizawa please.."

The door opened to see present Mike, "I'm going need some help with enji-" he looked down at you before running at you giving you a hug.

"Your awake!"

Footsteps was heard outside, shoto appeared he looked like he hadn't slept for months, "miss L/n.."

Tears came from your eyes, shoto slowly made his way to you, he touched your face thinking you wasn't real, "hi shoto." Shoto hugged you with tears in his eyes.

"I thought..." You shushed him, "I'm alright even if my heart feels broken." Shoto couldn't remember his older brothers really well but he remembered how much his brother loved you.

Shoto's body started to limp on itself, "now your back and safe I can sleep." You put your hand through his hair as his eyes closed.

You looked up to aizawa and present Mike, "I'm going." Shoto was passed out as you put him in your place as you slowly made your way up with aizawa's help.

"You sure about this?" You turned to aizawa, "yes my body will hold on for a bit longer." Aizawa sighed before helping you to the changing rooms, "I thought you would want to go back into this war so I brought your hero outfit just incase."

You sat down on the bench, "why did you change your mind so quick?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"You remind me of myself."

Your eyes widened at his words, aizawa got your brand new outfit that you hadn't worn in a month, "you going to need some help?" You shook your head no.

"I'll manage." Aizawa left you alone in the changing room, you sighed before looking in the mirror at your marker body, bruises from touya's lips and from your fall.

"Thanks recovery girl." You said getting dressed into your hero outfit, "I now wish I didn't go for such skin tight suits."

The door opened to see your girl students, "miss L/n!" Uraraka shouted running at you, "be careful uraraka miss just woke up!" Mina wiped away her tears before hugging you, "hi girls I've missed you all."

"I thought I would never see you again." You wiped away mina's tears, you finally got dressed after your reunion with the girls, you pulled your suit before walking out and coming face to face with aizawa.

"You ready?"

You nodded your head before aizawa led you to the front door, "some of our students are still out there, be careful."

You nodded your head before using your quirk to fly off, your shoulder pain started to disappear as you smirked.

"What I would kill for a healing quirk." You dropped onto a fallen building, you saw a bunch of hero's surrounding a body with a white sheet covering it.