Safety First!

Your POV:
We one one of the last people to board. I noticed Illumi's seat was diagonal from ours and right next the beverage cart. Huh, I thought as we walked by him. As soon as Hisoka and I took our seats he opened his mouth to speak but then a petite flight attendant with a flashy smile announced that she we would be explaining the safety precautions before we took off. Hisoka said my name and tried to speak. I silenced him with a "shhhhhh" and took out the safety pamphlet by my seat and began to look over it as the flight attendant narrated. I wanted to hear what Hisoka had to say but I also didn't want to possibly drown and die because I didn't know where the freaking emergency exits were. I felt like it was bad luck to not pay attention to that kind of stuff. You never know, right?Hisoka nudged me and tried to whisper to me again and I just shushed him again. We'd have the whole plane ride to discuss, uh *cringes* the incident.

Hisoka POV:
Y/n can be such a nuisance when she wants to be, ignoring me like I'm some half-price stripper begging for Benjamins (author: le slang for $100 dollar bills heh). I crossed my legs and waited for her to stop acting like listening to that mouse of a flight attendant was more important than listening to me. Finally, when when the whole 'safety first' nonsense was over, I steeled myself to tell my fruit that she was my Love and that I wanted her to be mine in every possible way. Hnnnnn yes what a delicious treat she is, so strong, so fun, the only person who defended and loved me. The only person who saw me for me and chose to stay. Yes I would make her mine, I- " excuse me, ma'am, sir, can I get you any beverages?" The mouse in a uniform said peppily to me and y/n. I contemplated slitting her throat, even in front of y/n (such random acts of violence tend to upset her, I noticed) while y/n said " yeah, can I get a, uh, a Sprite?". The flight attendant replied, "of course". I saw my opening, "y/n?" I questioned. "Yeah?" She replied. The flight attendant reached over and gave her the Sprite. Y/n sipped it, looked at me, wide eyed, and her head dropped and she passed out. I sighed. My, what luck. I thought sarcasticly as I took her cup of sprite and smelled it. Nothing. I dipped my finger into the drink and tasted it. Hmmm. It seemed I had Illumi to thank for sedating y/n. I rose from my seat to confront him and realized if we fight on this plane I could hurt a defenseless y/n. Though, I was growing angry and I wanted to kill. At this point, I didn't care if they were strong or not. Standing, I grabbed the wrist of the flight attendant and pulled her close to me. She squealed and I wrapped my hands around her tiny throat, I looked into her eyes waiting for the light in them to die and I got oh so very excited. "Hisoka, stop" I heard Illumi say. I ignored fishface. Illumi sighed and one of his golden pins flew past me and hovered in front of y/n's peaceful sleeping face. She was still out cold and I let the flight attendant go immediately. Illumi handed the flight attendant and the few witnesses who weren't asleep or looking out the window checks and said "that never happened" and they all nodded furiously and gawked at the 'hush money' they had received. Frustrated, and tired of his bullshit I said " my, Illumi, it seemed you wish for me to break you too". I licked my lips in anticipation. I was ready to feel the joy of the kill and I had yet to be satisfied. Illumi said, " I'd hate to tell Silva that you and y/n are unfit to partner with the Zoldycks". Inwardly, i flinched. One day I'd hoped to fight and break a Zoldyck and I didn't want to throw away that delicious chance. I sat back down and smirked  " ah, yes. The rich daddy card. One of your favorite cards to play, Illumi". Illumi said nothing and turned away, retracting his pin away from my precious y/n. I draped my arm around her and dreamed sweet dreams of strangling the flight attendant, but in my dream she knew nen and had Illumi's hair. In my dream I finally had the chance to fight and kill a worthy opponent. Hnnnnnnnn what a delectable dream. What a rare opportunity such fights were, against a worthy opponent.

Your POV:
I felt my head drooping and I felt as if I was half conscious the whole time, but every time I tried to claw myself up from the depths of sleep, I got pulled back down. My thoughts and memories swirled around in my mind until they melded into dreams. I first dreamed of my nen abilities and Elaine. Elaine's hair was bleached white with long blue streaks in them, her tan skin shimmering like gold. She looked just like how I remembered. Then she yelled "my back hurts like fu- oh like frick" she complained. I realized in my dream I was 10 again and Elaine put her feet up. She'd be training me like always and today was the day I had told her about my keen sense of smell. That was a funny memory. I knew now that she kind of conned me that day but I just chuckled at reliving the memory. Her eyes widened and she leaned down to tell me "you know, only special nen healers can smell like that". (I know now that was a lie.) little me jumped up and down and said "so I'm like a specialist, a healer?" Elaine ignored the question and taught me how to ease pain and heal for months. I was not a natural healer so it took me almost a year be able to stop her back pain and be able to heal broken bones and such. I never really knew why she taught me that when  it took so much toil  just to get basic healing down. Safety first, I guess?
The dream shifted and I sat, a passive observer reliving my memories as they flitted across my consciousness like bright little fairies. This time, I was 12 and Hisoka and I were cozily watching The Last Airbender cartoon together . I complained at how I wanted to be able to bend the elements too. I mean, what kid doesn't? Hisoka said, " we'll Sissy, if you could, I'd would want you to bend fire for me". The dream shifted again and it was the next day and I told Elaine how I wanted to be a fire bender and that would be my special attack, like Hisoka's Bungee Gum, or Elaine's Molly. Elaine paused, having already done some research on Conjurers- and said " it dosen't  quite work like that, but we'll figure something out." She winked.
The memory/dream shifted to a week from that day and I yelled out in frustration at how I had already tried to conjure weapons out of fire and earth and none had succeeded. It seemed the only elements I had a chance at controlling were air and water, Elaine said. Elaine forced me to memorize the look of water, taste all types of water (spring water, salt water, tap water, etc.). She even made me write an essay on "is water wet?" And "what is the shape of water?" She had made me draw it and she took me out to see the nearby lake and that weekend we flew to see the sea. I still remember the beams of sunlight bouncing off those deep blue waves. It was harder to train like that with air, so to this day I could conjure water well, but I could only made slight winds with air and for some reason, fire and nature were still impossible for me. My memories got hazier and hazier and eventually, I wasn't conscious enough to lucid dream anymore and I slipped into the comforting abyss of sleep.

Timeskip

When I awoke, I was in Hisoka's arms bridal style and we were walking through the airport again. Well, a new airport this time. It was an impeccably shiny airport with seemingly infinite windows. I was disoriented, but awake. I was covertly people-watching and pretending to still be asleep when Hisoka glanced at me so I could continue to be carried. Wink wonk. Some middle aged lady with a hairdo like a poodle, a magenta blouse and pencil skirt on  and with matching expensive lipstick on approached us and gushed " my, my what a sweet, cute couple!" I cringed and it hit me: I wanted to be romantically I involved with Hisoka. I had wanted him. I still do, actually but then thought about how Hisoka treated his 'toys' and I'd remember him going out with men and women and seducing them, only to fight and kill them. I didn't want to be treated like his toy and I didn't want to lose him as a friend. I loved both him and Elaine deeply but I knew Hisoka's patterns. If I fell in love with him romantically, I'd probably end up dead after a fight, one of his former lovers, or more probably his eternal toy/servant-since he always went on about how we'd always be together. I mean I really wanted him in that moment in the airport but I figured it was just because I've never really had a boyfriend, or really anyone to do thank kind of stuff with. Ugh, I'm such a simp, I thought. I looked up to see the woman still there and awaiting a response and Hisoka smirking, realizing I had been awake for a while now. I looked at her and said
"Ma'am, wow, I love your outfit, you dress so well! Unfortunately, you're mistaken and he and I are merely good friends." I quickly jumped out of Hisoka's arms when I said that. The lady's face fell and she said "oh". She then walked away stunned. I turned to Hisoka and scratched the back of my neck and apologized for pretending to be asleep. He just cocked his head and looked at me. Under his gaze I started nervously babbling about how we need to be "just friends", and that's "what's best", and I mentioned how he already had so many toys to to do that type of thing with, and how I could find myself a boyfriend but he'd always be my brother. I looked up at him, waiting for him to agree, only to see him roll his eyes and nod. Without waiting anymore he strutted forward ahead in his black heels and I admired: his strong back rippling with muscles as he moved, his elegant walk and finally, I stared at his backside and his hips as they continued to swish in front of me. Hisoka turned around and caught my look. "Love, as my Sissy, should you really be staring at me like that?" He said, with a totally fake expression of concern. I sighed and said " I have no idea what you're talking about". I caught up with him and he grabbed my hand and held it (as per usual) and we walked toward the exit together in silence.