Chapter 9: Laundry Day

Notes: Wamuu is a horny brat and I love that about him. 

Rating: R / XXX - This is adult content

It was too much, but in the same moment ... not nearly enough. Wamuu eyed you hungrily from your bed as you went about straightening the bedroom. Heaps of freshly cleaned clothes from all persons littered the space in fragrant mounds. He sighed softly as you bustled about, your feet pattering softly against the wooden floor. He grinned as a small scowl twisted across your face.

It was laundry day ... his favorite day.

You wore nothing but a short nightshirt (only worn for laundry day)... and a pair of socks. As you moved about the room the too short shirt rode up just enough for Wamuu to catch a passing glimpse of what he craved so desperately. He licked his lips as you kneeled before one of the piles and began folding, his mind clouded with lazy lust as he pictured you kneeling before him instead. His eyes widened as you leaned forward, exposing just enough of the pink flesh between your legs. He licked his lips recalling how sweetly it tasted between your thighs. A groan of frustration slipped from him as you tugged the hem of the night shirt back down with a huff.

"I hate this shirt." you groaned rising from the floor with a pile of folded laundry in one arm with the other frantically pulling at the hem of the shirt once more. It simply refused to stay down!

"Do not say that, Y/N. It is a very nice article of clothing." Wamuu said in a husky tone, "It may be my favorite. Though..."

"Though what?" you asked passively as you began tucking the newly cleaned clothes into their rightful spots in your closet.

Wamuu swallowed thickly as you reached to tuck the last of your sweaters onto a high shelf, your stretch lifting your shirt just enough to expose a bit of your rear, the lace hem swaying lightly across the exposed skin. It was too much for Wamuu, for you to be wearing something so revealing in his presence, and for you to be so blissfully unaware of the torment you were putting your god through. He cleared his throat, "Though I'd prefer if you were wearing nothing at all..."

And easy silence fell over the room as you lowered yourself from the tips of your toes and turned to look at him. His green eyes glowed in the darkened room, an expression of worry painting his face. Perhaps he'd been too bold he wondered to himself as you looked at him with an unreadable expression.

He nearly flinched when he saw a devilish smile flash across your lips.

"If that's what you prefer, my god." you said with a giggle, shifting your hips teasingly as you peeled the nightshirt slowly up your body and over your head, your hair falling messily around your face before you pushed it back. Your smile grew as your lover's brows furrowed, a lustful growl escaping him.

"My goddess... please..." He grunted desperately as he waved you over to where he reclined. His green gaze was glassy, overtaken by desire as he eyed your nude form.

You giggled at his desperation and shook your head fervently, "No, Wamuu... Laundry first!"

"The laundry is unimportant, Y/N. Come to me!" he demanded, an obvious bulge straining against his underdressings. "Please!" the proud warrior begged as you ignored him, finding yourself kneeling before a laundry pile once more. "Y/N" Wamuu pleaded as you tauntingly leaned over the pile, bearing the soft pink flesh of your pussy to the pillarman. A soft groan escaped him as you continued torturing him from afar.

"Why do you do this, woman!" he hissed.

"Woman!?" you said with a laugh. You were enjoying watching Wamuu pout. "I thought I was your goddess?"