Chapter 5

Monica's pov
********************************** hi everyone I hoped u like last chapter  and plz don't write bad comments like yes Ik some people don't like BTS but I really love them and if u got sum bad to say plz keep it to your self ty.💜
Ah shit he seen my blush omg kota started laughing I just look at her and glare " shut up you like one of his friends". She just looked at me and blushed I start laughing and so did the rest of the girls "well what do you thing is gonna happen now ". Emily said I just looked at her and " I don't know Let's just ignore them, I'm gonna go tell my dad we going to the dance studio ". They just nod I and walked to my dad " dad Where gonna go to the dance studio, we will be back a little later " be careful princess and call me if anything ." Ok I will bye everyone ". And walked back to the girls and nod so we walked away". 
(Skip to 3 hours)
When we where done at the studio we said bye to everyone, got in the car and left I just wanted to get home As we pull up to my house told the girl bye and walked inside I don't care who's here really, just wanna go to my room and shower " princess is that you " yeah it's me daddy " how was it " it was good I'm tired we went really hard this time " I laughed " ok well hurry up and shower so you can come eat " alright give me 30 min " ok he said. I went to my room and straight to my bathroom relaxed under the water for a little bit and washed my hair and body turned off the shower wrapped at towel around myself and went to my closet and picked something comfy To wear

  ( Monica's pajamas) ( Sorry forgot to mention some Monica cuts and tries to starve herself cause she don't feel pretty no one knows but someone will notice back to the story)I looked at myself in the mirror and just thought why can't I look beau...

  ( Monica's pajamas)
( Sorry forgot to mention some Monica cuts and tries to starve herself cause she don't feel pretty no one knows but someone will notice back to the story)
I looked at myself in the mirror and just thought why can't I look beautiful I am never gonna be like the models I looked at my wrist starred at my old scars thank goodness my family never seen them. and starts to brush my hair after I was done walked out my room and went down stairs to the kitchen " of course you would be wearing that " shut up " I told my brother  I got a plate and sat at the table and barely noticed there all still here, damnit I thought and smiled at all of them and started to eat but not to much I don't wanna gain weight, I couldn't help but feel someone looking at me so I looked up. and Xavier was just staring I put my head down and tried not to smile so I got up " imma go do my homework dad and maybe go to sleep after " alright princess goodnight " I nod and told everyone goodnight and walked up to my room. After 2 hours I was done I put all my stuff away and turned off the lights and laid down and just had one thing in my head or a certain someone and fell asleep.
**********************************
Hi everyone I hope you like this chapter and enjoy it I'm really trying to make it good and plz don't judge I'll be adding more things, well I hope everyone day or night is going really well stay safe - momo💜