When school coming up.

Misato: alright, I start school tomorrow....

Everyone of my followers: *cheering and clapping*

Misato: don't be asking for no pencil, no paper, no gum.
None of that, that is so fucking childish.

Everyone: *sweat drop*

Misato: when I come with a homemade donut, or a chocolate one don't say "Piecy bro, piecy, bro-no bitch...
Don't say none of that to me, dumbass.
let me eat my food in peace, you hungry bastard...

hugsfordrugs_uwu : I'M A VEGETARIAN!!!

Misato: when I come with a Kool-Aid, or a  Arizona, don't say "Let me get some.", "Let me get some of your juice.", "bro I'm tired.", "I just got out of the gym I'm hot".
Bruh, you can die. I do not care. Don't ask me for nothing.

Some people I hate: FUCK YOU TO BITCH!!

Misato: And y'all dumb motherfuckers don't ask me " Did you get last night homework?", "yesterday's homework, last year's homework"- no no! Don't ask me shit stupid little dumb bitch!

laughvender: ooooo!!!

meidina_aeyesha: opp-

Misato: shouldn't had paid attention in class, you fuckin bozo...

shortii-: okay okay...

Misato: oh, and one thing, DON'T like bruh if I walk up to this school, do not say you missed me, I do not wanna hear none of that bull shit because I do not. miss. you.

Another kid I hate: I should really just fuck you up.

Misato: especially my gum, causeI like bringing gum to school and when I opened the ke- fucking pack?
In the hallway I feel like I'm some kind of star everyone just come to me on my dick.
Like, get the fuck off my dick no! You cannot have have a piece of gum!
Like, what the fuck that shit cost like 35 cents.

Fucking broke ass motherfuckers yo....

(Lol sorry for not updating I just wanted to do something fun hope you enjoyed🤣🤣🤣) ♥♥