Let's Get This Party Started

"Kevin!" Alix moaned as he thrust into me repeatedly.

"Alix!" I screamed back. We were both panting and moaning. Our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. Suddenly Alix stops moving and looks me in the eyes. I moaned his name again see as he was still inside me.

"Kevin.... Kevin wake up!" He yelled

~End of dream~

I bolted upright in my bunk to my best friend Alix shaking me awake. I was panting and covered in sweat.

"Time to get up Kev." Alix said akwardly.

"Kay thanks" I blushed looking down

He also blushed then walk away, I was embarassed.

" How much did he hear?" I asked myself aloud.

"Alix just take me, oh Alix, harder Alix!" Said a mocking voice from under me. I leaned out of my bunk and into the one below me to find Evan sitting scrolling through Twitter, he looked over at me and smirked. I sighed and got out of bed, I walked to the bathroom door and knocked

"One minute" said the voice, they sounded out of breath. I put my ear up to the door and listened, I heard...... moaning?

"Oh Kevin!" The voice said quietly

I didn't know what to do so I went to the shower room and slightly closed the door, leaving it open just a crack. Who was in there and why were they moaning my name? I heard the bathroom door open so I looked out of the small crack and saw......

Alix?

Alix was moaning my name? Maybe he was just messing around with me, although he did look out of breath and his hair was a mess. Did Alix like me? No impossible he has a girlfriend.

I figured since I was in the shower room I might as well take a shower. I quicky striped myself of all my clothes and turned on the water

                               ***

"Kevvvvvvvvin!!" Yelled Manny from the other side of the door.

I turned off the water and yelled back "What"

I will finish this I promise!