Chapter 1 Dekus background info

3rd person pov

Inko took Izuku to the quirk doctor to see what his quirk is. The doctor said that "Izuku will be getting a quirk but doesn't know when or what the quirk is." Izuku was happy he was getting a quirk. Inko was happy for her son. When they got home Izuku asked his mom if she can see if the bakugous could come over for dinner and kacchan could stay the night. Mitsuki says yes. When the bakugous got there Izuku grabs kacchans hand and drags him to his room. Izuku ask kacchan what his quirk is. Kacchan says explotions and shows Izuku and then ask him what his quirk is Izuku says the doctor says I will be getting a quirk but doesn't know when or what it is. Kacchan says that he will protect Izu no matter what. They got called for dinner then the bakugou parents leave and say they will pick katsuki tomorrow.

Time skip to when they go back to school

The teacher says that they are going to say what their quirk is. After when everyone but Izuku went. Izuku goes to the front of the class and tells them he is going to be a late bloomer. Everyone but Kacchan start laughing and saying that he is basically quirkless. Kacchan stands up and turns to everyone and starts yelling at them to shut up. He turns back to Izu and sees he is crying and goes to hug him. Izu hugs back and starts to calm down. From that day on everyone starts bullying Izu and katsuki is protecting Izu. Izu and Katsuki were inseperable.

Time skip to when Izu was 9

Izu ran away because he was tired of being bullied. When katsuki found out Izu ran away he slowing started being mean to everyone but Inko and his parents. Izu found a abondond bar and starts living there. One day when Izu is out to get what he needs he hears a noise in an alleyway and goes to check it out. He sees shigaragi and goes up to him. Izu says "what are you doing. By the way my name is Izuku Midoriya." Shiggy says "my name is Tomura Shigaragi and I am looking for a place to stay." Izu being nice offers to let him stay with him and Shiggy says sure. Izu said "well i am going to get food." Shiggy said "need any help." Izu says "yes please" and then they go get food. Then Izu shows Shiggy the way to where he is staying. Shiggy ask "why are you staying at a abondond bar." Izu says that "he ran away from home because he was being bullied." Shiggy ask "why were you being bullied." Izu says "because I don't have my quirk yet." Shiggy says "well its getting late so could you show me where i am sleeping." Izu say "yeah lets go." So Izu shows Shiggy where he will be sleeping at. "Goodnight Shiggy-Kun." Izu says. "Goodnight Izu-Kun." Shiggy says. It was just the two of them for 3 weeks until Dabi and Toga show up at the door about to open it until Izu and Shiggy open it. Toga say "oh i thought this place was abondond but anywho could we stay here." Izu says "Yeah we were just going to go to the store to get more food. You guys could join us or go inside and look around." "We'll go with u guys. By the way my name is Himako Toga." Toga says. "My name is Dabi." Dabi said. "My name is Tomura Shigaragi." Shiggy says. "My name is Izuku Midoriya." Izu says. "Well lets get going." Shiggy and Izu say.

Time skip to once they got back and put everything away they got to know each other

It was starting to get dark out so they decided to start getting ready for bed. "Night." they all say and go to their rooms.

Time skip 2 years later

Izu finally got his quirk called vampirism basically he needs blood at least 2 times a week, he can't eat normal food anymore, he has superspeed and strength, and he can still go in the sun. Shiggy, Dabi, and Toga took turns giving Izu blood.

Time skip 3 year later

Shiggy and dabi confessed to Izu and Izu to them. They all started dating.