Isabel still looked a bit confused, but she knew who girl in red was.

"oh that norwegian girl artist? yeah i've heard of her before. a lot of my comments always ask that question too. weird." FUCK IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE DOESNT.

"anyway a few days ago i listened to her so yeah i guess you could say i do."

you breathe in. "bel i'm askin if you want boobies between ur face"

"OHHHHHH. yeah i like girls"

you radio rebel at that. a win for the ladies :D!

"so uh,,, wanna kiss or something?" you shift ur weight.

"chicken 🐓 wing 🍗 chicken 🐓 wing 🍗 hotdog 🌭 and baloney ✨ chicken 🐔 and macaroni 🍝 chillin 🥶 with my 😘 homies 👯‍♀️" isabel says. she looks a bit uncomfortable.

a/n why is this story already going to shit

"um what? and how did you say emojis out loud??" you ask, shaking.

"sorry i just got nervous. ummm sure yeah we can kiss that's chill" she says.

you kiss😳😳😳
you sigh. this was perfect. u love her.

after the kiss you start blasting i wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red because when you were 12 and closeted you promised yourself you'd listen to girl in red with a girl if u ever kiss them. that's kinda weird y/n but you do you!!
you both scream the lyrics. proud of isabelle for knowing the lyrics.

*inhale*
"OH HANNAH I WANNA FEEL YOU CLOSE"
kinda weird since neither of y'all are named hannah but then again it'd be weirder to change the name. anywya
yaayyy u have gf now y/n i'm so happy for you!!!🤩🤩🤩

the end💗✨🧚‍♀️🥺😗😳😼✌🏼💗😾💅🏼😼😍😬🧤😔💅🏼

i'm going to terminate myself