The song she wrote to all my fans out there

V1 When you cry to sleep and you're feeling lonely tonight. You try to fall asleep. But your pain is just too real. You fight, you fall, you take your own actions and make a picture. But your picture is your wrist and your utensil is the blade. You take the plead. You ask for "what can I do. Please help me out" no matter how far, how near. There's always a rainbow at the end of a storm.

Bridge- Just know. I'm here for you, and your beautiful face, no matter how bad your feeling, how achy inside, and your wanting to go. Just know. That there's always a better time. Take a step back. Realize who you are, you can't always get what you want. But you can always count on me. Like, I'm here for you and your beautiful face.

V2 When you fake that beautiful smile on your face, you hide the fact that your alone. When you see a bottle of pills or a shiny piece of metal. Just take a step back. Think about what you're gonna do. Would you rather see your parents suffer without their little girl or boy. You'd want to meet that boy, you always liked.

Just know I'm here for you, and your beautiful face, no matter how bad your feeling, how achy inside, and your wanting to go. Just know that Theres always a better time, take a step back realize who you are, you can't always get what you want. But you can always count on me, like I'm here for you and your beautiful face

She hopes you guys like it, please vote and comment on how you like the song. It's for all those girls and boys out there who are feeling low, she's there. She really is. Take a step, back. It'll help.

x