⚜ Prologue ⚜

|| Double The Trouble ||

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

" Seems like we'll be seeing each other more often, Ace. " (Y/n) stared down at the piece of paper that contains her schedule as she gazed at the student next to her.

Ace laughs awkwardly, nervously rubbing his nape, " Yeah and I'm surprised that Professor Crewel came in person to hand it to you. " He said, recalling when the dual-haired male was sending a sharp glare before heading off to his class.

The Songstress hums in response.

" Anyways..." Ace trailed off as he leaned towards the Songstress a bit too close for comfort, " Do you have some sort of relationship with Professor Crewel? "

" Oh? How so? "

She chuckles as she pokes Ace by the cheek. Dismissing the fact that Ace and Grim had a brawl this morning.

" He seems to be fond of you despite not showing it. "

(Y/n) shrugs, " I'm not sure but, he's nice when you fully get to him well. " She smiled which made the student flustered. He then coughs to the side, hiding away his scarlet face, " If you say so. "

~ ☆ ~

Once the bell rang, (Y/n) gathered her stuff before searching around the classroom for Ace. Unfortunate for her, he wasn't in the room which made the Songstress raise an eyebrow.

A little odd despite having the same classes.

She shook her head. Probably thinking that Ace had gone ahead to the cafeteria, forgetting to tell her.

When (Y/n) arrived at the cafeteria, you meet up with Add and Grim. Yet, no sign of Ace.

" Ace didn't come yet? "

" Nope. "

" He's really taking his sweet time! " Grim grumbled impatiently.

" Maybe he's running late? "

So, the three of them decided to wait for Ace's arrival.

They waited.

And waited.

Yet, Ace didn't come.

This made Grim's blood boil, " He definitely ditched us and the punishment! " Grim huffs, quickly getting fired up as he hops on the Songstress's shoulder while Add enters the birdcage. " Let's go, (Y/n)! I don't care if we have to drag him kicking and screaming. He's going to wash those windows! "

" Alright. "

~ ☆ ~

" Hey, Ace! Come on out, you punk! " The creature demanded, entering the room and looking around their surroundings. Only to see an empty room with no Ace, " Huh? No one here...What a bummer! "