One

(Ainsley's necklaces bracelets)

Ainsley's POV

I shot up from bed from another terrible dream as I panted,my white waist length locks flying over my chest and my face as I panted.

The door burst open seeing papa rushing in and hugged me tightly.
He's saying something but the ringing in my ears don't allow me to hear what he's saying.

He started breathing heavily and I followed him feeling myself calm down again.

I moved to papa's lap and hugged his neck tightly as he comforted me.

"Its ok pup. Papa is here" I just nodded feeling my heart start to stop beating so rapidly and fast pace.

I hear another pair of footsteps and from the scent I can tell its daddy.
I'm lifted off papa's chest and I nuzzled into daddy's collar bone.

"What happened?" I hear daddy's deep voice rumble as he draws soothing circles on my back while I trace the designs of his tatooes over his neck.

"Nightmare" papa says and I shut my eyes feeling myself drift off to sleep again on daddy's chest.

The next time I woke up,I was tucked under papa's chin and daddy was behind him.

I felt thirsty and like daddy knew, his sharp claw extended and traced it down his neck creating a clean cut.

"Come here" he orders and I latched onto his neck drinking his blood.
I don't like drinking blood from my parents but its the only way.

My eyes are the unusual half dark red with a better half of my baby blue eyes I still had only brighter.

"Baby?drink slowly" I whined but drank slowly as papa smiled and pecked my back.

"I'm gonna make him something to eat" papa says and kisses daddy on the lips as I blushed closing my eyes as I dig my fangs deeper in daddy's skin.

"That's it puppy. Good boy" he says encouraging me to get used to my fangs more.

After I felt satisfied,he wipes my mouth and pecks my nose before he puts me on my feet. I am 5'9 reaching my papa and daddy's chest.

"Do you want daddy to bath you?" I shook my head as he pecks my hair.

"Go on. I'll be in the kitchen with your father" he says nudging the bathroom and I nodded as I walked into the bathroom.
I tied my hair back in a loose bun.

I picked up my iPhone X and went through my IG.

12.3 M followers.

I shut my phone again and got outve my clothes before taking a shower.

I got out, pulled on some pajama shorts leaving my creamy perfect pale smooth legs on display ,an oversized white shirt and my hair curled to perfection before I put it in a single braid like Elsa from Frozen.

Afew strands adorning my small heart face as I smiled. My bright red lips redder since I'd bite it out of nervous- which was all the time.

I put on afew necklaces and my usual bracelets.

(On media!!)

Before I walked downstairs seeing my parents in a very intimate position.
Papa was on the counter locked lips with daddy who was in between Papa's leg gripping his bum.

I blushed bright red as I walked away to the living room instead and turned on the TV to MTV and made it a bit louder so they know that they aren't alone anymore.

Papa showed up in the living room and looked flushed with red cheeks as I stared away from the TV seeing Katy Perry perform I kissed a girl and I liked it.

"Hey baby, did you just come down now?" I blushed nodding.

"Come on,breakfast is ready" I nodded as I switched off the TV and walked into the kitchen seeing daddy putting the third plate on the dinner table.

"Come sit Ainsley" daddy says and I took my seat eating my food silently.

Dad and papa conversed with each other and I give the usual nod or shrug when I don't know much about the topic.