⭐Rules⭐

PARTICIPANT RULES:

PARTICIPANT RULES:

1. Please follow NicoDreamyMouse permanently.

2. Follow your judge for the genre you entered your story in once announced.

3. Add this book to your library so that you're informed of the latest updates here.

4. You can only enter one book per genre. Please enter no more than two books - just to make it fair for other participants. We want everyone here to feel like they belong.

5. Do not bribe your judges! You will be instantly disqualified if you do.

6. Please be patient. We are working really hard to provide the best results for everyone in this contest. You will have three warnings. After your fourth and last warning, you will be instantly disqualified from this contest.

7. Your book needs to have more than three chapters. This excludes prologues, introductions and author's notes.

8. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I will try my very best to answer them.

9. Please give this book a shoutout so that everyone can know that I'm hosting a contest! Thanks a bunch! :) (Optional)

10. Each story should be no more than 50K reads. If it does, your entry will not count.

11. You are allowed to enter another entry if your entry does not count. Please do not enter the same entry that didn't count. If you received four warnings, you will be disqualified.

12. Mature/ LGBTQ Stories are allowed.

13. Sex scenes are allowed but not in a way that will harm your readers.

14. English books only - I'm sorry. :(

15. NO BULLYING!!!

16. Your book should not be a paid story.

17. Fanfics are allowed - as long as you don't copyright the original work. Retellings are also allowed! :) Your original work must be original if you are writing a story. If you copy someone's story and say that it's yours, you will be instantly disqualified.

18. Finally, if you are disqualified, you are not allowed to enter another entry for this contest. But don't worry! You can enter next year's The Nico Awards Contest! In the meantime, why don't you check out some other contests you can enter? Promise, they'll be just as good! If not, better!

WARNING: Not following the rules will result in disqualification. Thanks for understanding! <3

JUDGE RULES:

1. Follow NicoDreamyMouse  before you enter.

2. Give this book a shoutout! (Optional)

3. Make sure you have time to judge. Read the Wattpad Stories you are given for about an hour a day.

4. Please report any bribers to me and I will immediately disqualify, mute their account or instantly report them from Wattpad.

5. You will have to judge five books.

6. Please do not judge the same genre you entered your book in. We want everyone here to be fair.

7. Vote on each chapter of the story you are reading once finished. This is just a tip to help writers gain publicity. (Optional)

8. You can judge more than one genre. Please do not judge more than three though.

9. Once you finish judging, you can send me a P.M (private message) in this particular format:

Book Cover: ( )/ 5

Blurb: ( )/ 5

Description: ( )/ 5

Plot: ( )/ 10

Flow: ( )/ 10

Description: ( )/ 15

Total: ( )/ 50

Additional Notes: (Put any other notes here)

If you finish reading this, please proceed to the Genres chapter. Thanks! :)