Chapter 3

I don't own Star Wars Rebels but I do own my OC

-------

“Is this the place?”

“It is, sis.”

“Great! Let’s go in and save-.”

I jolted awake, confused this time. I sat up and looked around, seeing I was in the med bay, again. I sighed as I rubbed my hands together, for I was feeling a little cold. No one else was in the med bay, which means that it might be night and everyone was sleeping or everyone was in the main room.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. There was a pile of clothes on the chair next to the bed, which I gratefully took and started changing. When I laid the last of my clothes on the chair, folded, I looked around for a mirror to see how I looked. A mirror was placed next to the door, so I went to see how I looked.

I was wearing an outfit similar to Ezra’s clothes, but was white and pink. My braid was still in, but it looked messy so I took it out and let it loose. I didn’t feel like doing anything special with my hair today.

When my hair is out of a braid, it reaches mid back. I hardly got haircuts because I liked to grow my hair out. I exited the med bay, trying to find the main room. After a few turns and twists, I entered a room where everybody, minus Hera and Sabine, were hanging out. Kanan was playing on the game board with an astromech.

“Hey you’re awake kid.” Zeb gruffly said from where he was sitting next to Kanan, watching the game play out. “Nali! Are you okay?!” Ezra appeared at my side from where he was standing next to the astromech. “I’m fine Ezra. How long was I out this time?” I reassured Ezra before turning to the others with a raised eyebrow. “A couple of hours.” Kanan pressed a button, sending one of his monsters to attack one of the astromech’s monster, killing it.

The astromech beeped a couple of times before sending a monster to attack the victorious monster, killing it too. “Who’s the astromech?” I waved a hand towards the astromech. “Is this Chopper?”

“Yeah, that’s the rust bucket alright.” Zeb glared at Chopper. Chopper made a few beeping noises before winning the game, killing the last of Kanan’s monsters. Guess he doesn’t like Chopper.

“We’re about to arrive at Lothal Nali, we can drop you off now.” Kanan stood up and walked past me and Ezra, before stopping and patting my head than walking on as the door closed behind him. “You’re leaving Nali?” Ezra looked a little hurt as I glanced at him.

“Lothal is my home Ezra, besides I don’t know anything about this crew but that they steal from the Empire. You know me well Ezra, I don’t place trust in strangers right off the bat.” I spun on my heels and walked through the door, with it closing behind me, as I went to look for Hera in the cockpit.

“Your awake Nali, how are you feeling?” Hera looked at me when I sat down in the chair next to her when I entered the cockpit. “Fine.” I glanced out the window, we’re still in hyperspace. “You know, you saved their lives, if they stayed any longer they would’ve been burnt in the lava.” Hera smiled at me, patting my head.